Videonetics, the globally renowned AI & DL powered Unified Video Computing Platform (UVCP) strengthens its technology partnership with Axis Communications, the globally renowned company in IP surveillance, by co-creating and delivering numerous integrated solutions under Axis Application Development Partner (ADP) program, to meet growing demands of different market segments.
Axis ADP Program
The Axis Application Development Partner (ADP) Program is designed to help software vendors streamlining their software integration for Axis range of IP Cameras and other Network system devices.
Over the years, the technology alliance has benefited both the companies to expand market penetration and geographical reach, by collaborating with the industry’s largest partner network and providing innovative integrated solutions to partners and design customised solutions for end-users.
Solving unique customer challenges
Avinash Trivedi, Vice President (Business Development), Videonetics, stated, “We are proud to be part of Axis Application Development Program (ADP), which helped us to create many interesting solutions designed to solve unique customer challenges and also to get optimal value of their surveillance investment.”
Avinash Trivedi adds, “Moving forward, I am assured that this technology partnership will give both of us an unparalleled competitive advantage in providing end users, the innovative and unified solutions that they demand.”
Building integrated solutions
The ADP program helps us to design best of breed solutions to reach the addressable market"
According to Sudhindra Holla, Sales Director, Axis Communications – India & SAARC, “At Axis, we strongly believe that opportunities increase when you help others win. That’s why we actively work alongside software vendors to build integrated solutions to expand our market reach.”
Sudhindra Holla adds, “We are a global organisation with strong a reputation of innovation, excellence, and partner commitment. The ADP program helps us to design best of breed solutions to reach the addressable market.”
Videonetics and Axis technology integrations
Videonetics and Axis Communications have successfully completed following integrations:
- Videonetics Intelligent VMS 3.0 supports AXIS Zipstream technology that reduces the cost of bandwidth, server equipment, data storage systems and lowers the complexity of the video surveillance system, along with the total cost of ownership.
- Integration with AXIS network speakers allow users to react immediately to suspicious situations by making a live announcement and VMS sends the alert to designated operators to deter potential intruders and they can replay audio clips as and when required.
- Videonetics Intelligent VMS 3.0 when integrated with AXIS Radar, provides additional visual information of the scene with help of many cameras connected to IVMS, thus providing much needed situational awareness, detects real-time threats or multiple intrusions at the same time, while reducing false alarms.
- Videonetics AI-enabled Video Analytics has been embedded directly to the AXIS IP cameras ‘on the edge’ enabling each camera to operate independently with real-time detection capabilities, while eliminating the need for additional hardware.
- Similarly, Intelligent VMS 3.0 integration with edge storage of AXIS cameras, minimise loss of video in the event of connection issues or network failure between recording servers and cameras.
- Last but not the least, Intelligent VMS 3.0 added a new level of secure integration with cameras from Axis, based on Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) as a means of hardening surveillance content against cyber-attacks and unauthorised interception.