SALTO Systems, a manufacturer of electronic access control solutions, will showcase its latest products and a new showroom at the 27th annual ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo in June.
Networking with peers from public and private sectors
“ASIS NYC is an excellent opportunity for SALTO Systems to share our electronic lock innovations with our peers in the security industry, especially since we just launched our new SALTO XSperience product showcase and training centre just a few miles away from the ASIS NYC conference location,” said Michael J. Mahon, Senior Vice President Commercial Sales, SALTO Systems.
ASIS NYC is an annual two-day event that features education sessions on current security issues, an expo of more than 100 solution providers, and networking opportunities with more than 2,500 peers from the public and private sectors. The conference will be held June 7-8, 2017, at the Javits Centre in New York City. It is hosted by the New York Chapter of ASIS International, an organisation of security professionals.
Electronic access control products on display
Highlights at SALTO Systems Booth 514 will include:
- SALTO XSperience Centre NYC: SALTO’s new XSperience Centre—conveniently located at 1250 Broadway—is packed with a broad range of our quality products that can be used to secure access points from high traffic doors, exit devices, glass doors, lockers, cabinets, and beyond to efficiently extend security to more areas of an installation. The XSperience centre is the perfect destination for dealers, end users and others interested in training or product information.
- XS4 Mini: SALTO’s ANSI-compatible XS4 Mini escutcheon’s easy-to-install design makes it simple for security professionals to upgrade and replace mechanical-key-operated door locks with the latest electronic access control solution. The XS4 Mini offers quality zinc alloy construction and Mifare-DESFire and BLE technologies allowing it to work with conventional smart cards and SALTO’s JustIN Mobile app for all users.
- AElement with BLE: SALTO’s AElement is the minimalist RFID wireless electronic lock with stylish design that can now be opened using BLE. The AElement product line integrates all physical security needs in an energy efficient and easy-to-manage system that’s totally wire-free and networked.
- JustIN Mobile App: JustIN Mobile replaces the need for a physical access card by securely sending a mobile key Over the Air (OTA) from SALTO’s ProAccess SPACE management software to an iOS or Android device.
SALTO KS provides a flexible management system that requires no software installation
- ProAccess SPACE 3.0: ProAccess SPACE offers a web-based, easy-to-use access control platform with a user-centred interface designed for maximum efficiency in managing users and doors. The latest version has several new features, including: alarm events management; mobile apps audit and relay information on door openings; HTML5 support for basic software license; enhanced sorting and filtering options and much, much more.
- SALTO KS Keys As A Service: Clay by SALTO has been redesigned and readapted as a new cloud-based product improvement called SALTO KS Keys as a Service. Incorporating SALTO’s proven reliability and stability in cloud-based access control, SALTO KS provides a flexible management system that requires no software installation or the added expense of a fully-wired electronic product. All that is needed is an online device with an Internet connection. Providing end users with cloud-based SALTO KS Keys as a Service offers better functionality and performance, reduces cost, and almost eliminates the need for maintenance.
- Software House C-CURE Integration: Software House’s C-CURE 9000 integration with SALTO offline locks allows communication with the SALTO server and control of cardholder access permissions to offline locks directly from the C-CURE 9000 system. Seamless interface supports bi-directional communication with the SALTO system using Salto Host Interface Protocol (SHIP).