AMAG Technology, a global access control, video management, identity management and visitor management solutions provider, hosted its annual Eagle Awards celebration on Thursday, April 12 in Las Vegas where it honored its top performing resellers for 2017. The resellers were recognised for their outstanding sales efforts and commitment to selling AMAG’s Symmetry security solutions.
“We are grateful for our loyal partners and their commitment to selling and supporting AMAG and our expanding Symmetry platform,” said AMAG Technology President, Kurt Takahashi. “I am thrilled and honoured to award them for their hard work, dedication and outstanding efforts.”
The following awards were presented at the private ceremony:
- Master Reseller Award, Symmetric Interconnect Systems
- Government Reseller Award, Infotec Systems Corporation
- Canadian Reseller Award, Extravision Video Technologies, Inc.
- Partner Award, PSA Security Network, Inc.
- National Reseller Award, Johnson Controls
- President’s Circle Award, Convergint Technologies, LLC
- Northeast, Structure Works, Inc.
- Northwest, Aronson Security Group
- Central North, Applied Network Concepts
- Southwest, ACME Security
- Eastern Canada, Extravision Video Technologies, Inc.
- Western Canada, Unitech Electrical Contracting, Inc.
- Central South, Texas Electronic Systems Specialists
- Mid-Atlantic, Elite Contracting Group, Inc.
- Southeast, A3 Communications, Inc.
- Great Lakes, Zenith Systems, LLC