Qognify, a provider of big data solutions for physical security and operations, announced that it will showcase its comprehensive portfolio, including new solutions shown for the first time in Europe, when the company returns to IFSEC International 2017 in June.
Innovative solutions on display
The Qognify solutions that will be showcased on stand F950:
- Qblock: Launched in March 2017, Qblock is an enterprise class, converged VMS and network attached storage (NAS) turnkey solution specifically designed for the security market. Qblock combines the market’s leading Dell EMC Isilon storage with Qognify’s VisionHub VMS, creating a state-of-the-art IT grade solution with zero data loss, low risk deployment, centralised management, as well as seamless expansion and scalability without the need for re-architecture.
- VisionHub: The award-winning, next generation video management solution includes new, robust VMS capabilities and extends to offer situational awareness and effective security incident VisionHub delivers increased situational awareness and incident management capabilities by integrating and unifying additional layers of information from core safety and security.
- Situator 8.5: Qognify’s situation management/PSIM solution now includes actionable intelligence via its Operational Intelligence Centre (OIC) module, providing organisations with capabilities that allow them to proactively anticipate and respond to both impending risks, upcoming events, and operational issues.
- Suspect Search: A patented video analytics solution and winner of multiple awards, Suspect Search reduces the time it takes law enforcement and security organisations to locate a person on video from hours or days to minutes during real-time situations as well as for forensics.
- Qognify’s suite of mobile situational awareness and management apps: These apps leverage multimedia information from field personnel to provide the control room with location-based, real-time, rich data about security and operational incidents.
Unprecedented situational awareness
“Qognify will be proudly demonstrating its most extensive security solution portfolio to date,” commented Moti Shabtai, CEO and President of Qognify. “Since launching Qblock earlier this year, it has been very well received for its innovation, scalability, and high availability. The mobile app suite which will be shown at IFSEC is a further extension of capabilities to field personnel, which will enable organisations to gain unprecedented situational awareness to help ensure the highest levels of security, safety, and operational efficiency. We look forward to introducing these to visitors to IFSEC International 2017.”