SALTO Systems, global manufacturer of electronic access control solutions, will showcase its latest security innovations – including the flexible cloud-based SALTO KS Keys as a Service platform and the JustIN mobile application – at the Global Security Exchange (GSX) 2019 in Chicago, Sept. 8 - 12.
Access control solutions
SALTO continues to develop and expand innovative access control solutions that offer a variety of security applications"“SALTO has continued to develop and expand innovative access control solutions that offer a variety of security applications that fit the needs of businesses of any size,” said Michael J. Mahon, Senior Vice President Commercial Sales. “Our access control solutions include real-time, wire-free systems as well as cloud-based and mobile applications. We hope GSX attendees will visit SALTO at Booth 961 to demo the absolute latest in access control security technology.”
GSX – which replaced the ASIS International Annual Seminar and Exhibits trade show – delivers new opportunities to exchange ideas and best practices, expand global connections, and experience innovations first hand. GSX will be held Sept. 8-12 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago. More than 22,000 professionals from around the globe attend to discuss the latest trends in security and to learn more about product solutions from over 550 exhibitors.
Key technologies on display
- SALTO KS – SALTO KS Keys as a Service provides a flexible, cloud-based access control management system that requires no software installation or the added expense of a fully-wired electronic product. All that is needed is an online device with an Internet connection. SALTO KS offers end users better functionality and performance, reduces cost, and almost eliminates the need for maintenance.
- SALTO BLUEnet Wireless offers easy and secure real-time management that is networked through Bluetooth RF and is especially designed for doors where real-time control is required. BLUEnet can be installed as an independent system or can complement the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN). One gateway can communicate with seven nodes. Each node can operate up to 16 doors, with a maximum distance of 15 feet between the lock and the node – all via just one IP address.
- SVN-Flex – Based on SALTO’s BLUEnet wireless technology and in combination with the XS4 2.0 product range, SVN-Flex extends and increases the number of updating points directly to the door. This results in an exponential increase in security, control, effectiveness, and convenience for users and system managers as the communication between devices flows in real-time on wireless online access points and much faster on offline points. SVN-Flex functionality can be enabled on any product in the Salto XS4 2.0 electronic lock range.
- XS4 One Deadlatch – Perfect electronic escutcheon for retail storefronts, healthcare facilities, and commercial buildings with aluminum-framed glass doors, the SALTO XS4 One Deadlatch is a revolutionary stand-alone electronic lock that, thanks largely to the level of technology packed inside, brings together the convenience of an offline point – easy installation and no wires – with virtually the same kind of power and performance of an online point.
- SALTO NEO Cylinder – The SALTO NEO Cylinder is an upcoming electronic lock that offers more features and better functionality than any other cylinder on the market. The compact SALTO NEO Cylinder is designed for doors where fitting an electronic escutcheon is not possible or required and can be installed on standard doors, server racks, gates, cabinets, electric switches, sliding doors, and more.
- JustIN Mobile replaces the need for a physical access card by securely sending a mobile key Over the Air (OTA) to an iOS or Android device from SALTO’s ProAccess SPACE management software. With a smartphone and the JustIN mobile application, you carry your key with you at all times!
- SALTO names David Latreille Business Development Manager – Based in Nashville, David oversees SALTO Systems Senior Account Managers on the commercial sales team. He’s also responsible for growth of existing key accounts and the development of new key accounts. He reports to SALTO SVP of Commercial Sales Michael Mahon.
- SALTO names Gerry Rupper Senior Regional Sales Manager – Based in New York, Gerry, in addition to managing his current New York City territory, is responsible for the management of SALTO Regional Sales Managers and Manufacturer Rep firms east of Mississippi. He reports to SALTO’s SVP of Commercial Sales Michael Mahon.
- SALTO names Ralph Clifton Senior Account Manager – Based in Detroit, Ralph oversees the growth and development of commercial sales key accounts for the Central US Region: North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. He reports to SALTO Business Development Director David Latreille.