Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Time: 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET / 5:00pm UTC
Duration: 45 minutes + Q&A
What's the webinar about?
Mobile credentials are one of the most exciting areas of the access control market. The transformation caused by the development of various mobile solutions in payment, banking, ticketing and automation is poised to deliver similar changes in the access control industry.
Mobile credentials are now entering the market as a serious commercial product after many years of pilots and testing, and this webinar sheds some light on how the market is likely to play out in the next five years.
Who should attend?
Security managers and consultants; access control integrators and hardware and software suppliers; smartphone manufacturers; mobile network operators; app developers; and end users. Financial analysts and the press are also encouraged to attend.
Topics for discussion:
- The future potential market size for mobile credentials
- Mobile credentials vs. physical cards and the general mobility ecosystem
- The dynamics of the vertical markets most likely to adopt mobile credentials
- The opportunities and challenges that mobile credentials face
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Blake Kozak, Principal Analyst, Access Control & Fire, IHS Markit.
- Daniel Bailin, Director Strategic Business Development and Innovation, PACS BU, HID.
- Allen Tatara, Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator).