Published on 7 September, 2011
| HID will present its portfolio in identity and access management at IFSEC|
HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, announced it will showcase the latest advances and offerings in physical and logical access control solutions as well as secure issuance at this week's IFSEC South Africa. HID Global will present a broad range of solutions that feature HID Global's portfolio in identity and access management, and the company's ActivIdentity brand solutions for identity assurance, strong authentication and credential management.
HID Global will showcase its extensive suite of products and technologies for secure identity-related applications at Stand I 12, Hall 2 at the Gallagher Convention Centre from 6 September to 8 September 2011. Key demonstrations at IFSEC South Africa include:
- HID Global iCLASS' SE reader platform: The first product set to operate within the Trusted Identity Platform, a platform that provides a framework for creating, delivering and managing secure identities in a virtualized credential environment.
- HID Global FARGO' Printers: Direct-to-card and high definition printers that meet the requirements of organizations and companies, regardless of size, to individually print and encode personalized credentials
- Asure ID's Card Personalization Software: Enables users to individually design, manage and produce customized ID cards.
- naviGO 2.0 credential management: Enables the addition of logon functionality on Windows-based PCs to cards regardless of the existing physical access control system or IT infrastructure.
- HID Global's OMNIKEY readers include a contact and/or contactless interface with support for a variety of desktop and mobile applications.
- ActivIdentity ActivID Credential Management System Appliance: Allows users to quickly and easily deploy secure smart cards for universal access to PCs, servers, VPNs, cloud applications and doors.