Tamron introduces its 6MP high resolution lenses
Tamron is featuring 6MP machine vision lenses. These lenses are not only suitable for machine vision applications, but also excellent for high resolution surveillance.
The models are:
- Model M23FM06 2/3” 6mm F/1.8 Manual iris C mount
- Model M23FM08 2/3” 8mm F/1.8 Manual iris C mount
- Model M23FM12 2/3” 12mm F/1.8 Manual iris C mount
- Model M23FM16 2/3” 16mm F/1.8 Manual iris C mount
- Model M23FM25 2/3” 25mm F/1.8 Manual iris C mount
- Model M23FM35 2/3” 35mm F/1.8 Manual iris C mount
- Model M23FM50 2/3” 50mm F/2/8 Manual iris C mount
Ultra high resolution
- Realises 6MP for 2/3 sensors.
- Maintains Mega-Pixel Resolution from centre to corner.
- Focus and iris lock mechanism.
- Metal parts are used for the mount and other parts of the lens, resulting in high durability against vibration.
Further improvements in operation and user friendliness
- A common iris mechanical design is adopted for the lens series. The iris can be opened and closed with a similar operation.
- Wider focus adjustment angle makes focusing easier.
|Manufacturer||Tamron Co., Ltd.|
|Lens Format inches||2/3|
|Focal Length mm||12|
|Iris Type||Manual Iris|
|Angle (Field) of View o||40.9 × 30.9|
|Filter Size mm||49|
|Additional info||Tamron offers M23FM06 machine vision 6 mega-pixel fixed-focal lens. It is not only suitable for machine vision applications, but also excellent for high resolution surveillance.|
|Download PDF version|