Tamron DE005 1/1.8”, 15-50mm, F/1.4 zoom lens
Tamron has been long recognised as an innovative source for mega-pixel lenses for critical ITS applications, affording them keen insight into industry needs and trends. Trending steadily higher are projections for the worldwide number of installed ITS cameras. Increasing in concert with forecasted camera count is growing demand for substantially higher ITS installation versatility – without compromise in optical performance.
As part of an ongoing initiative to serve this dynamic market, Tamron has developed a new 1/1.8”, 15-50mm, F/1.4 zoom lens featuring a continuous range of focal lengths which includes the most widely used angles of view for traffic surveillance.
A compact design enables PTZ dome installations, making the Tamron DE005 3 mega-pixel integrated zoom lens ideal for new systems and an efficient means to seamlessly upgrade existing cameras.
1. Ideal focal length for traffic surveillance
- Rugged and durable construction assures peak performance over an extended life cycle
- Ideal 15-50mm focal length is suitable for license plate recognition, identification of vehicles and individuals
- Designed to match 1/1.8” sensors common to traffic surveillance system cameras
- Accommodates larger imager sizes
2. Enhanced versatility
- PTZ dome compatibility. Even while realising a 50mm telephoto focal length, a 90mm chassis can be accommodated
- Lens-to-camera integration simplifies installation and eliminates back focus adjustment requirements
- Advanced stepping motors enable precise remote control operation and reduce installation time
- Auto focus enabled
3. Optics engineered for low light surveillance
- Specialised optical formula minimises narrowing of aperture at higher zoom ratios
- F/1.4 is achievable from 15-35mm and F/1.6 at 50mm
- Outstanding image integrity is realised by eliminating colour smear and diminishing chromatic aberration
|Manufacturer||Tamron Co., Ltd.|
|Lens Format inches||1/1.8 inch|
|Focal Length mm||15 ~ 50 mm focal length|
Tamron has developed a new 1/1.8”, 15-50mm, F/1.4 zoom lens featuring a continuous range of focal lengths which includes the most widely used angles of view for traffic surveillance. Tamron’s new 1/1.8”, 15-50mm, F/1.4 lens with remote zoom and focus delivers remarkable versatility while resolving many installation challenges. A compact design enables PTZ dome installations, making the Tamron DE005 3 mega-pixel integrated zoom lens ideal for new systems and an efficient means to seamlessly upgrade existing cameras.
|Download PDF version|
More Tamron CCTV camera lenses
See comparison of Tamron DE005 with similar Tamron CCTV camera lenses
Compare Tamron DE005 with CCTV camera lenses from other manufacturers
Tamron announces the launch of M117FM06 and M117M08 fixed focal lenses for expanded applications in machine vision
Tamron unveils high-fidelity, high-sensitivity Standard Vari-Focal Lens with 4K/8-Mega-Pixel resolution
Tamron’s M13VG2713IR 3MP vari-focal lens supports high resolution throughout visual light and near-IR spectrum