Tamron DF204 near IR corrected/3 MP lens for surveillance integrated vari-focal lens
Tamron Co., Ltd., comprehensive optics manufacturer and a leader company in the security industry, announced the release of an integrated type Near-IR Corrected / 3 Mega-Pixel Vari-Focal Lens.
Beginning with the DF010 in 2009, Tamron has garnered extraordinary installed base of near infrared surveillance lenses, accompanied by a body of highly satisfied users. Over time, however, increasing camera resolution capabilities and larger camera sensors created a need for a similar lens with substantially higher performance characteristics-in both visible and IR spectrums. In response, Tamron engineers undertook a full redesign project, retaining the heart of the successful DF010 while creating a new, high resolution optic for daylight and night surveillance applications. The result produced a lens with significantly higher resolving capability in visible and IR spectrums with a substantially larger image circle to accommodate a wider variety of larger camera sensors.
- Superb 24-Hour Optical Performance
- 3-mega-pixel resolution in both visible and near-infrared spectrums provides night and day surveillance clarity.
- Focal Length Range from 3 to 9mm
- Provides a board horizontal angle of view of 93°at the 3mm setting.
- Ideal for System Upgrades
- Sized comparably to competitive lenses with similar specifications, often enabling upgrade interchangeability without camera changes
- Class-leading compactness
- Improved optical performance without sacrificing form factor compactness
- Compatible with typical three-inch dome installations
|Manufacturer||Tamron Co., Ltd.|
|Lens Format inches||1/3|
|Focal Length mm||3 ~ 9|
|IR Corrected (Aspherical)||Yes|
|Additional info||Tamron DF024 is near IR corrected/3 mega-pixel lens for surveillance integrated vari-focal lens that features superb 24-hour optical performance and provides a board horizontal angle of view of 93°at the 3mm setting. It is ideal for system upgrades. It improves optical performance without sacrificing form factor compactness.|
|Download PDF version|