Announcing Honeywell IP roadshows across Europe
EQUIP® your business for the future. Honeywell is IP-ready, are you?
Between April and June, Honeywell will be hosting FREE half-day events across Europe showcasing our full IP video and security capability.
Take this opportunity to see our full IP portfolio in action in your area and learn how to turn this technology into a business opportunity.Being Demonstrated:
EQUIP® IP Cameras
- Including IP-ready PTZ, mini-dome, box, megapixel and NEW High Definition mini dome cameras all supported by Milestone XProtect™
- NetAXS™ gives you all the benefits of traditional access control without additional hardware or installation costs as you can manage it via a web browser where ever you may be.
- The most powerful Fusion yet is the ideal platform to pull together all your IP and analogue cameras into one common viewing and storage platform. Or choose the Fusion NVR for a pure IP solution
- Add intelligent video analytics for a more impactful and proactive video surveillance solution
- Add access control/intruder integration for a comprehensive security solution
- Galaxy Dimension is a Grade 3 integrated intrusion and access control system widely used across many sectors requiring large security systems, including retail, financial, local authority, and industrial environments.
- Built on reliable Galaxy technology it provides flexibility to integrate seamlessly with other systems such as CCTV and environmental control to become an integral part of any building management solution.
To view the schedule of dates, to find out more and to book your place visit http://www.honeywellipsolutions.com/
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
Voltage: 11 ~ 16 V DC
Power Consumption: 8 W
|Picture Elements HxV||752 x 582|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/50 ~ 1/100,000|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||50|
|Y/ C (Video Output)||1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ohms|
|Network Properties||Network Protocols: IPv4, HTTP, TCP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, ARP, DNS|
|Physical Specifications||Weight g: 500|
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 85
Operating System: Pentium IV CPU 3.0 GHz or equivalent AMD
Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
|Download PDF version|
More Honeywell Security IP cameras
See comparison of Honeywell Security HCD554IPX with similar Honeywell Security IP cameras
Compare Honeywell Security HCD554IPX with IP cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
Honeywell expands Performance Series video range featuring NVRS and HQA, IP cameras for superior video and storage
Honeywell introduces Performance Series Multi-Format Hybrid cameras and recorders for enhanced security