Ultimate Visual Solutions (UVS) has launched a full suite of remote access and online demonstration during the coronavirus outbreak. The services, based from UVS’ new HQ in Burnley, are designed to provide peace of mind and support for key operational video wall technology.
UVS Managing Director Steve Murphy said the company had completed 14 online demos to system integrators, and in some cases with their potential end client clients in attendance, in the two weeks after the service was launched.
Controlling the video wall remotely
He said: “With severely restricted access to sites and even mission critical locations, it is vital that we offer remote solutions to help customers operate as near to normality as possible and to showcase our products.
“At the end of one of the recent demos I asked the customer if he felt it had been of real benefit and he was absolutely convinced that it had shown him the true functionality of the technology and given him a very good understanding of the individual components that make up the system and how it all comes together. He said it had also highlighted the simplicity of controlling the video wall from the software.”
The suite of remote services offered by UVS includes:
- Remote diagnostics and remote maintenance for UVS video wall technology which can offer quick analysis and resolution for most issues
- UVS engineers using remote connection software, which is fully encrypted and which the client has control over, to carry out maintenance
- For sites where the video wall controller does not normally have an internet connection, UVS is offering to supply a 4G data dongle as part of the contract (managed and paid for by UVS) to allow clients to give internet access as required
- Assisting clients with reduced cost annual maintenance contracts
- A live online demonstration facility to provide full video wall technology evaluations for partners and their clients who are in lockdown or self-isolation
Video wall displays with remote access options
Technology which visitors can see in operation includes video wall solutions, displays, video wall controllers, control software, integrated VMS (video management systems for security applications) AV over IP and KVM remote access options.
UVS provides video wall displays and audio visual solutions to a range of clients across the UK and the rest of the world.
It is led by four senior colleagues who, between them, have more than 70 years’ combined audio visual, control room and visual solutions experience.
It has also opened a new London demonstration venue at Woburn Place, a short walk from Euston Station, to cope with increased demand for its technology.