SALTO Systems has announced an integration with the Software House C-CURE 9000 Security and Event Management System from Tyco Security Products.
SALTO offline locks installation
The C-CURE 9000 integration with SALTO offline locks allows communication with the SALTO server and control of cardholder access permissions to offline locks directly from the C-CURE 9000 system. This seamless interface supports bidirectional communication with the SALTO system using SHIP (SALTO Host Interface Protocol).
The SALTO offline lock solution offers flexibility within any project where the cost of a fully-wired door is not justified. SALTO offline locks can be installed on almost any type of door, ranging from narrow profile and aluminum doors to heavy duty doors, panic bars, glass doors and many more.
With the SALTO offline lock solution, no cabling is required to the actual lock installation. If required, door inputs can be wired separately to Software House online devices for real-time monitoring. Doors fitted with SALTO offline lock technology are integrated and managed within the existing C-CURE 9000 system.
The SALTO offline lock access permissions are managed on the central C-CURE 9000 system
Offline lock access permission
Offline locks can be accessed by a card holder only after appropriate access permissions are written to the card by swiping a card at a control point reader. This will update and activate access to offline locks. The offline lock access permissions are managed on the central C-CURE 9000 system. By default, access to offline locks will expire after one day, unless a card is updated with a fresh update point transaction.
- Seamless integration of SALTO offline locks with C-CURE 9000 security and event management system
- Offline, wireless, and wireless-ready locks supported
- High level interface between C-CURE 9000 and SALTO offline lock system using SHIP (SALTO Host Interface Protocol)
- SALTO online readers to update cards for offline reader access
- Offline transactions shared via cards are synchronised with C-CURE 9000 server
- Suitable for storage areas, office spaces and other areas where real-time security monitoring is not a priority
- Flexible design that can be fitted to almost any type of door
- Ideal to replace a key management system