In an organisation, there are multiple devices functioning for various applications that are required to be controlled effectively. Hence an I/O Controller provides the flexibility to control and monitor a range of hardware devices integrated with the controller.
To meet such requirements, Matrix offers COSEC ARC IO800, a compact input-output controller that controls multiple third-party devices performing multiple applications. It ensures ease in configuration of multiple devices. Furthermore, this device can also aid in elevator access control.
Matrix COSEC ARC IO800 features
- Eight input ports with four state supervised inputs
- Eight output ports with form c dry contact relays
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Ethernet and/or RS-485 connectivity
- Elevator access control
- LED indication for device and network status respectively