Automated verification of vehicles at entry/exit of the premises will help organisations reduce dependency on manpower, chances of data manipulation, and achieve higher productivity. Security personnel will have an option to validate and authorise entry/exit of any vehicle with pre-defined data such as name of the driver, contact number, email, company name, and so on, mapped against the license plate number of the respective vehicle.
- Camera with auxiliary in/out sensor
- Boom barrier auxiliary in/out sensor control
- Data related to all the vehicles
- Entrance: License plate of the vehicle will be verified against the database uploaded.
- Security cabin: Pre-defined data such as name of the driver, contact number and company name will be flashed on the screen with a video pop-up as soon as an authorised number plate is detected.
- Boom barrier: Camera will give a signal to the boom barrier to allow entry. Security guard will also have an emergency entry/exit button for any unregistered/registered vehicle.
- Report: Reports can be generated of vehicles verified/unverified for auditing purpose with pictorial evidence.
Thus, Matrix VMS provides a comprehensive solution to make vehicle authorisation process automatic with pre-defined data, to improve productivity and security in an organisation.