Control room, video wall and audio-visual experts, eyevis UK, have launched a new London demonstration venue to cope with increased demand for its technology.
The move will allow a wide range of sectors, including CCTV, security and traffic control to see state-of-the-art products which can help them.
Growing demand for product demonstrations
The venue, at Woburn Place, a short walk from Euston Station, is operated on an appointment basis and clients can provide details of the issues they face in advance so eyevis UK can demonstrate how their technology can help.
The newly-launched venue has both an equipment room and a display room"
eyevis UK managing director, Steve Murphy said the new venue was in response to growing demand for the Burnley-based company’s products, including the ground-breaking eyeUNIFY professional wall management software.
He said: “Our previous venue in London was providing too small to cater for demand. The newly-launched venue has both an equipment room and a display room, is much bigger and more accessible, providing us with the opportunity to really showcase our products to clients.”
- eyeUNIFY, the only open-source video wall management application available today. It is fully code transparent, making it the most secure video wall management software on the planet. Additionally, it can be adapted to specialist wishes and customer needs.
- Netpix video wall controllers offer the very latest in control room video wall technology.
- The new INFINITY network distributed display wall feature with IP streamed sources delivered to displays via the network whilst retaining all the unique eyevis control software functionality
- eyevis UK industrial LCD display technology including ultra-narrow bezel LCD and QHD Touch screen displays
- eyevis LED illuminated rear projection technology
- eyevis’ unique omniSHAPE display technology for creating exciting and flexible display configurations including concave and convex display formats.
Our new demonstration venue provides the opportunity to see eyevis technology in action"
Control rooms and video walls
eyevis UK managing director, Steve Murphy added: “Control rooms and video walls are used in a wide variety of applications, such as traffic control, transportation, energy plants, aerospace, airports, water and sewage plants, public utilities, emergency services and data centres. Our new demonstration venue provides the opportunity to see eyevis technology in action and learn how it can help make any operation in any sector more efficient and provide operational staff with a real-time overview. Large-screen systems used on a management level can also help to provide vital information at a glance, which helps in finding quick and efficient decisions.”
eyevis UK provides video wall displays and audio-visual solutions to a range of clients across the UK.