CIVINTEC Global, a manufacturer specialising in the ISO18092 NFC market, offers its full range of best-in-class NFC devices; including the NFC OEM Reader Module, the NFC desktop reader, the NFC Access Door Reader, NFC portable system and the NFC Android/Linux System with Software Development Kit (SDK). These devices provide advanced capabilities to inspire a range of new NFC applications that create simple, secure connections between devices and smartphones.
Near Field Communications (NFC) is a RFID-based technology that allows the secure transmission of data between devices that are in close proximity.
CIVINTEC NFC features
- ISO18092 NFC Peer-to-Peer communication between two active devices to work well with NFC smartphones on the market and other similar NFC devices
- ISO18092 NFC Type 1-4 tags in read/write for transponder applications as NFC tag programmer, e-ticket etc.
- ISO18092 NFC + 13.56MHz contactless smart cards ISO14443A/B, ISO15693, DESFire EV1, Mifare Plus, Ultralight (C) etc.
- NFC Embedded Solution ideal for lower-power mobile applications and high secure NFC payment applications
- Embedded Dual SAM Slots + ISO18092 NFC with AES128bit advanced secure encryption to enhance cashless NFC payment security
- Powerful system with embedded Android OS + ISO18092, ideal for creating various NFC applications based on Android smartphone and devices
- Compatible full-range of products covering OEM, desktop, handheld and wall mount- flexible and extendable to build NFC total solution