Mercury Security Intelligent Controllers
Mercury Security continues its commitment to open architecture access control with its intelligent controller platform that delivers extensive support for third-party applications, while offering advanced security and enhanced performance. Built on the Linux operating system, the new LP intelligent controllers offer the greatest flexibility for OEMs, channel partners and end customers to choose the controller configuration that best fits their needs.
- Open Architecture: High performance, reliable platform enables use of hardware with Mercury OEM partners’ software solutions
- Device Integration: Supports a wide range of third-party integrations and applications
- Enhanced Security: Embedded crypto memory chip and data-at-rest encryption provides a secured layer of protection of sensitive data.
- OSDP Protocol: Secure channel security for reader connectivity and extended applications such as biometrics and high assurance credential authentication
- Versatile Interoperability: Same reliable interface and identical footprint as the EP controllers, enabling seamless upgrades for existing deployments
For organisations seeking an open access control platform, the industry’s best reliability, cybersecurity, and an extensive device integration library, Mercury’s LP intelligent controllers are the clear choice.
|Manufacturer||Mercury Security, part of HID Global|
|Series||LP Intelligent Controllers|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 12 ~ 24 V DC|
Dimensions mm: 203 x 152 x 25
Weight g: 302
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 70 C (32 ~ 158 F)
Operating Humidity %: 5 ~ 95
Third Party Integration Supported
Security and Network
Card Reader Functions
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Mercury Security Access control controllers
Related white papers
Boosting on-site safety and security
OSDP is the strongest access control for your business
Is your access control as effective as you think?
Three reasons for adopting open architecture access control solutionsDownload
Keep by Feenics achieves FICAM Compliance and GSA Listing as approved access control credentialing product