Published on 26 May, 2010
|Compro integrates IP cameras and alarm sensors into one total solution|
According to the recent report of the research firm Park Associates, monitoring fees for U.S. Households has increased 15% from $28.60 to $32.00 between 2008 and 2010.The residential security market keeps growing due to the rising burglary rate and home security awareness. Compro listens and responds to this demand and comes out with affordable Smart Home Solution for the market, to be exhibited at Computex 2010.
Compro Smart Home Solution is a cost saving, non-PC, plug and play, easy installation and easy management system. Unlike traditional video and alarm systems that are independent from each other, Compro integrates IP cameras and alarm sensors into one total solution.
When door sensors detect an intrusion or burglary, it will send you alarm messages via email or SMS. A PTZ camera will start auto tracking the burglar's movement and record video events to a microSD card. When you get the alarm notice, you can call the police to catch the burglar and simultaneously link to the IP camera to see what is happening. Thanks to the Smart Home Solution, the recorded videos are prefect evidence for the court to nail down the burglar's crime.
One of the key benefits of Compro solution is the 8-step easy installation for IP camera in less than 5 minutes
When the smoke detector is triggered, you will receive an alarm message via email or SMS. You can instantly link to the IP camera to verify the alarm and see what is happening. If there is a true fire accident, you can call the fire-fighter immediately for help. The Smart Home Solution eliminates false alarms with video support. It also helps to keep your family out of danger and prevents possible damages to your house.
Compro Smart Home Solution is for diverse potential markets:
- Retail DIY market for its easy and minimal installation
- SMB market for integration with access control system for entrance monitoring at hotels, companies, stores, resorts etc.
- Home automation and building automation business for surveillance
- Home monitoring security service package for Internet Service Provider (ISP), Telecom Company and Internet Data Centre
Compro has been in the IT industry for more than 20 years with great experience in the OEM/ODM business. They are an ISO certified company and their location in Taiwan has great advantages in sourcing and providing customised total solution for different customers and markets.
- One-stop-shop for home security
- OEM/ODM business offering hardware, software and total solution
Home kit package:
- Ready-to-use wireless IP camera
- Camera options:PTZ IP camera with object tracking, IR/Non-IR cube type IP cameras
- Bundled management ComproView system
- 8-step easy installation for IP Camera in less than 5 minutes
- Megapixel resolution offers perfect, clear and crisp images
- H.264 compression cuts storage demand by up to 30% compared to MPEG-4
- 24/7 True IR Day and Night Mode on selected models
- Built-in motion, tamper and audio detection on IP cameras
- Built-in MIC andspeaker
- MicroSD/SDHC local storage support
- Video and alarm sensor/detector management via ComproView System
- On-site or remote viewing via PC/Notebook/Mobile phone