VideoIQ VIQ-HD-CRD250-3-8 delivers full 1080p resolution and frame rate, zero bandwidth recording
VideoIQ® iCVR-HD cameras are innovative surveillance cameras that deliver full 1080p resolution and 30fps, zero bandwidth recording, full megapixel analytics and support for IQTrack™ - automatic digital PTZ zoom and track. Intelligent, onboard Network Video Recorder (NVR) storage eliminates the need for central servers and separate high capacity networks – reducing deployment costs and system complexity, time and resources. In addition, VideoIQ’s embedded, adaptive analytics are continuously self-calibrating, delivering accurate and reliable real-time threat detection and forensic evidence at no additional cost.
- Full 1080p resolution and frame rate – with almost seven times the resolution of a standard VGA camera, the iCVR-HD allows customers to either digitally zoom-in for superior detail, or cover nearly three times the horizontal area, reducing costs by requiring fewer cameras for the same area.
- Full megapixel analytics – VideoIQ patented video analytic technology is the only technology capable of processing a full megapixel stream on camera – producing market-leading accuracy and over twice the range of any D1 analytic solution.
- Zero bandwidth megapixel recording – With up to 750GB of onboard storage, the iCVR-HD can record and store weeks of video, reducing bandwidth consumption by over 90% and eliminating the need to stream high-resolution images to a central NVR. On-board distributed storage allows customers to deploy video surveillance solutions in mixed, low-bandwidth IT environments, making video surveillance a practical option for areas that used to be difficult to reach.
- View™ Software with IQTrack™– when used in conjunction with iCVR-HD cameras, View provides enhanced operator effectiveness by automatically identifying, tracking and zooming in on people and vehicles to deliver enhanced detail while continuing to monitor and record the entire scene. View VMS software is bundled with all VideoIQ devices and is free with no licensing fees.
- Integrated with your Video Management System – iCVR-HD cameras are pre-integrated with leading 3rdparty Video Management Systems, including providers like Genetec, Lenel, Milestone and OnSSI.
- Motorised focus –iCVR-HD cameras have an optional motorised-focus lens which can be remotely focused, rather than manually adjusted. This helps to significantly reduce installation time, improve accuracy and ensure crisp, high-quality images.
Contact VideoIQ for more informtion
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
|Dome Type||Fixed Focus|
|Mount Type||Surface, Pendant, Wall|
Voltage: 12 V DC
Power Consumption: 10 W
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||>50|
Network Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, RTSP, UDP, RTCP, DHCP, NTP, DNS
Image Frame Rate: 30
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 160 x 208|
Operating Temp oC: -20 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 20 ~ 80
|Download PDF version|