Oncam Evolution 12 surveillance cameras
Designed for quick and easy installations indoors, the Evolution 12 Concealed can be completely concealed behind ceiling or wall voids. The camera offers an ultra-low profile and fully supports Power-over-Ethernet standard for installation convenience. The camera offers simultaneous multiple video streams with resolutions from 544×512 to 3200×3000 and offers up to 4x1MP VCams via on board dewarping.
With its very versatile design, the Evolution 12 Concealed camera is a perfect fit for any discreet ceiling, wall or table mounted applications.
- 12MP Sensor: The camera uses an 12 megapixel Sont Exmor R CMOS Sensor, which offers highly detailed and super crisp 360-degree images.
- Up to 30FPS: A video stream of up to 30fps can be obtained at a resolution of 2MP, providing super smooth video movements while maintaining high-resolution images.
- Local dewarping: Local dewarping allows the user to have 4 additional Vcams at up to 1MP each. It's like having 4 individual fixed cameras streaming in HD into one!
- Edge recording: A SD Card slot is available in the camera to allow for local event recording.
- Integration: Extensive VMS and NVR platform integration available via the Oncam SDK.
- Ultra low profile: This camera can be completely concealed behind ceilings or wall voids making it nearly invisible.
|Sensitivity Lux||0.1 lux|
Power Consumption: 9.4 W
|Wide Dynamic Range||Yes|
|Picture Elements HxV||3552 x 3000|
Image Frame Rate: 12fps
Inclusion DVR/ Web Server: 1
Interface: RJ45 for 100Base-TX
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, FTP, SMTP, RSTP
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||45|
|Physical Specifications||Weight g: 450|
Operating Temperature oC: 0 ~ +40 C (32 ~ 104 F)
Operating Humidity %: 98
|System Requirements||Web Browser: Internet Explorer IE9 (with ActiveX plug-in, supplied); Firefox 23 ; Chrome 29; using Quicktime, minimum version 7|
Oncam EVO-12-NCD is a 12 megapixel indoor IP camera that features:
|Download PDF version|
More Oncam IP cameras
You might be interested in these products
How to overcome the storage challenges of adopting surveillance AI
Five things to consider for AI with video technology
How to get buy-in from IT departments on IP video installations
Safeguarding food production with video surveillanceDownload
What are the security technology needs of the hotel sector?Download
SourceSecurity.com Technology Report: Managing Business Remotely Using the CloudDownload
Genetec to host its first virtual tradeshow Connect’DX 2020 to connect with physical security professionals
March Networks introduces new mobile IP cameras to its complete transportation solution for bus and rail fleets