Wide application for stainless steel and nitrogen
AXIS Q6045-S is a high-speed surveillance camera in a pressurised, marine-grade stainless steel casing. The robust camera is designed for round-the-clock pan/tilt/zoom operation, providing HDTV 1080p and 20x optical zoom with autofocus for 360° coverage of wide areas and great detail when zooming in. The highly durable, outdoor-ready camera is ideal for many applications that can take advantage of the benefits of stainless steel and pressurised nitrogen. Outdoor applications include marine, mining, and oil and gas environments. Indoor applications include food, medical and clean room manufacturing facilities.
With a stainless steel (SAE 316L/V4A) casing and a nylon clear dome cover, the camera has high resistance to the corrosive effect of sea water and cleaning chemicals. The camera can operate in -30 °C to 50 °C (-22 °F to 122 °F) and its MIL-STD-810G 509.5, IP6K9K, IP66, IP67 and NEMA 4X approvals ensure protection against salt fog, high pressure and steam jet cleaning, dust, rain, snow and ice.
AXIS Q6045-S is also designed to be filled with nitrogen—a colourless, non-reactive and non-combustible gas that makes up 78% of Earth’s atmosphere. Nitrogen in a sealed environment provides benefits such as preventing internal condensation.
AXIS Q6045-S comes with built-in basic analytics such as highlight compensation, object removed, fence detector, object counter and enter/exit detection. It also supports autotracking and Active Gatekeeper. With Active Gatekeeper, the camera can automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object. The camera also has substantial capacity for third-party intelligent video applications that are based on the AXIS Camera Application Platform.
Flexible installation and easy integration
The supplied media converter switch allows AXIS Q6045-S to be connected in a daisy chain to the network using standard network or fibre optic cables that help lower the cost of installing the cameras over long distances. The media converter switch also enables the cameras to connect to external alarm devices via two configurable input/output ports, and to 12 V power.
- Day/night functionality for clear video even in low light conditions, and wide dynamic range for better visibility of objects in dark and light areas of a scene
- H.264 in Baseline and Main Profiles, and Motion JPEG
- Shock detection enables the camera to trigger an alarm if it has been hit.
- Tour recording functionality enables easy setup of an automatic tour by allowing a device such as a joystick to be used to record an operator’s pan/tilt/zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. The tour can then be activated at a touch of a button or at a scheduled time.
- Edge storage with a built-in memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection and ONVIF