IFSEC International 2013
IFSEC is the largest annual security event in the UK. Dedicated to offering all things security, IFSEC offers full spectrum of security products and services available both in the UK and worldwide. Housing 650+ leading manufacturers, suppliers and distributors, the 2011 event had a global reach of over 25,000 attendees from 100 countries and was supported by all industry associations and countless media.
Exhibitors choose to exclusively launch new products, display the latest innovative technologies and lead debates that are transforming the face of security at IFSEC. With seven product areas covering key interests areas including: CCTV, Access Control, Integrated Security/ IP & Networks Solutions, Counter Terror & Physical Security, Intruder Alarms, Security Solutions and Fire Solutions, a comprehensive Conference and Seminar programme, you are be able to walk away better equipped to make informed decisions and a book full of contacts.
To make visitor experience bit easier, the organisers have got a number of ways:
- Website wide search – select the product area or category of interest and this will enable you to see details on exhibiting companies, conference modules, seminar sessions and news items.
- They offer a show planner facility on the website, which enables to highlight the specific company or product/service they would like to see – and this will be highlighted on the floorplan that they can just print out and bring with them.
- More navigational aids located around the show.
- Visitor Origin:
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Visitor demographic:
- Manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of security products
- Security professionals
- United Business Media Limited
- Ludgate House, 245 Blackfriars Road, London, United Kingdom (UK)
Marzano's remit will be to achieve significant growth and market share gains for Y3K Y3K, the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of CCTV systems, has appointed Marco Marzano as International Sales Director. Marzano’s remit will be to achieve significant growth and market share gains for Y3K and its group subsidiaries, Xvision, IQCCTV and SmartWitness, within the EMEA region. Y3K’s CEO Paul Singh said, “We are delighted to have secured the appoint...
Gary McLoughlin of GM Security was the winner of the prize Following the successful attendance of MOBOTIX at the recent IFSEC annual event, one lucky partner who registered into the global partner program during IFSEC has won a MOBOTIX D15 Pano dual lens camera. We are pleased to announce the winner as Gary McLoughlin (Right) of GM Security in Lisnaskea, Northern Ireland who received his prize from Frank Graham. Congratulations to Gary and we look forward to developing a s...
Visitors were given chance to see the new range of powerful N-spec point-to-point and multipoint links at the event After a very busy week at the NEC in Birmingham, Wavesight has reported a very positive response from existing customers to the company’s latest product range, coupled with a large number of customers seeking an alternative supplier to the one they’ve been using and switching to Wavesight for all their outdoor wireless links and networks. This year,...
Upcoming events in United Kingdom (UK)
International Security Expo 2020
- 2 - 3 Dec, 2020
- London, United Kingdom (UK)
IFSEC International 2021
- 18 - 20 May, 2021
- London, United Kingdom (UK)