HID Global, a provider of trusted identity solutions, will unveil the next big thing in ID issuance and new solutions that will forever change and simplify numerous stages of lifecycle management for trusted identities. For the first time, attendees will have the opportunity to experience first-hand the powerful new HID solutions via live demos at ASIS International 2017.
The company will also highlight its broad portfolio of solutions that power trusted identities at Booth No. 3009 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, from September 26-28, 2017:
HID Global solutions at ASIS
- Issuing Trusted Identities, featuring HID’s latest card personalisation solutions, intelligent visitor management and financial instant issuance solutions.
- HID’s latest Quantum Secure solution, plus live demos of the extensive SAFE physical identity and access management solutions that integrate with logical security systems for synchronised, policy-based on-/off-boarding of ID across multiple physical security systems.
- Monitoring Trusted Identities using HID Location Services for workplace optimisation, item management and asset monitoring, plus HID Condition Monitoring for visibility into equipment performance. HID Trusted Tag Services for “proof of presence” in guard tour and maintenance and inspection use cases will also be featured.
- Trusted Mobile Identities with HID Mobile Access for convenient and secure door/gate access using smartphones, wearables and tablets. Supporting NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy, it works with Apple® and Android® devices without additional accessories.
- Trusted Government Identities using the HID goID platform for mobile IDs that enable government agencies to issue credentials over the air to citizens’ smartphones for driver licences and other ID documents. HID’s PIV offering provides all of the necessary solutions to establish, create, use and manage identities for access control at government agencies.
- Trusted Identities Powered by Seos® for upgrades to higher security, mobility and more applications. See HID’s solution that will enable reader configuration with a tap of a smartphone, new biometrics reader solutions and its Extended Access Technology that leverages trusted IDs beyond the door to create more connected environments.