Climax HSGW-G Home Security Gateway Series
HSGW is an IP-based multi-functional RF, ZigBee, and Z-Wave smart home security gateway with optional add-on of Wi-Fi or 3G/LTE capabilities, providing comprehensive solutions, including remote management, home security, live visual monitoring, home automation, energy management and emergency monitoring, designed to bring all-around convenience, comfort and safety.
Multiple Communication Paths
- 3G/LTE, IP (Ethernet), or WiFi Communication Paths
- Supports RF, ZigBee, or Z-Wave devices
- Optional expansion via USB dongle
- 160 zones
- Smartphone App (iOS & Android) and Web browser
Smart Home Services
Climax’s HSGW Series provides comprehensive smart home services, including remote control, home security, live visual monitoring, home automation, energy management and emergency monitoring.
World-Leading 2-Km RF Range
The HSGW adopts Climax’s groundbreaking Security@2km Wireless Technology that delivers RF communication range of 2 kilometers (1.5 miles), fast signal transmission, and relentless reliability.
Live Visual Monitoring
The HSGW can be compatible with up to 6 IP cameras, and PIR cameras/PIR video cameras for visual verification and real-time monitoring. PIR Motion Cameras/IP Cameras captures images and record video clips when unauthorized motions are detected and sent to users and monitoring centers for immediate action.
The IP-based HSGW can send alarm reporting in multiple formats, including alarm events in CID/SIA, SMS, Email, Push reporting via 3G/IP, and send videos and images over Email via IP.
The HSGW features a loud built-in siren to blare out immediate warning when emergencies occur. It can also incorporate additional indoor and outdoor sirens to establish a powerful early warning system.
The HSGW have rechargeable battery backup, which means that the gateways will keep working even when the power is out, or if it was purposefully sabotaged. When it comes to your security system, there is no room for error.
The HSGW incorporates ZigBee and/or Z-Wave accessories to automate your home and enhance your life quality. You can easily tailor the HSGW’s services to meet your family’s needs anytime, anywhere via smartphone app and web browser.
The HSGW can integrate whole-house energy meters to report how much electricity the entire household uses and ZigBee/Z-Wave power meter switches to monitor the power consumption of individual home appliances. With this power-saving system you can develop a useful strategy to reduce energy consumption.
24-Hour Emergency Monitoring
The HSGW can incorporate smoke/heat detectors, water sensors, air quality sensors, panic buttons, light and humidity sensors to protect user’s family and property from damage cause by fire, heat, water, or air toxins. This round the clock monitoring ensures comprehensive prevention of disasters and quick response during emergencies.
Remote and Mobile Control: Vesta Home App
The end user can download the Vesta Home App from the App Store or the Google Play Store to manage the HSGW, receive event reports and view alarm videos/images on a smartphone.
- Communication Path: IP (Ethernet) and/or WiFi
- Built-in Module: RF / Zigbee / Z-Wave
- Optional Expansion Via USB Dongle: WiFi, Z-Wave or 3G/LTE (requires 6B battery pack)
- Wireless Zones: 160 zones
- Reporting Method: CID/SIA, Email, SMS, Push Notification
- Programming Method: Web and App
- Zigbee Protocol: Zigbee Pro HA 1.2, 2.4GHz
- Z-Wave Protocol: Z-Wave Plus 500 Series, 868.40MHz (EU) / 908.40MHz (US)
- RF Frequencies: 433MHz / 868MHz
- 3G Frequencies: 900 / 1800 / 2100MHz
- LTE Frequencies: 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600MHz
- WiFi Module: 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Supply: (4B) 9V, 1A or (6B) 12V, 1A
- Backup Battery:
- (4B) 4.8V, 1100mAh, Ni-mH rechargeable battery pack; or
- (6B) 7.2V, 1100mAh, Ni-mH rechargeable battery pack (for 3G/LTE option); or
- (6B) 7.2V, 2300mAh Ni-mH rechargeable battery pack (for 3G/LTE option)
- Backup Battery Life: (4B) 6.5hrs* or (6B) 13hrs*, or (6B) 24hrs*
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 150mm x 140mm x 42mm
|Manufacturer||Climax Technology Co., Ltd.|
|No of Zones||160 zones|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 150 x 140 x 42|
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temp oC: -10 ~ +45 C (14 ~ 113 F)|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Climax Technology Intruder alarm system control panels & accessories
You might be interested in these products
Related white papers
Security investments retailers should consider for their 2021 budget