Everyday surveillance: Bosch IP 5000 family cameras
Ready-to-use, complete network video surveillance cameras in compact and stylish housings. Bring Bosch high-performance technology into your everyday surveillance.
Professional security cameras to be used across a wide range of applications.
iDNR (intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction) generates 50 % bandwidth reduction in static scenes, which reduces costs for storage.
Two Regions of Interest (ROI) can be user defined. The remote electronic pan, tilt and zoom controls allow you to select specific sharp and clear areas of the parent image, which is up to 5 megapixel.
- Seamlessly compatible with a wide range of security software and recording solutions from Bosch and other industry providers
- Free app available to show live and recorded video on your mobile device
- Water- and dust-proof for demanding environments – up to IP66 rating
- Vandal-resistant versions available, with an impact protection rating of IK10
- Built-in IR LEDs version offer quality nighttime monitoring with up to 15 m (50 ft) viewing distance in darkness
- Sharp 5 MP, 1080p, 720p or VGA video resolution at 30 images per second
- Memory card slot supports up to 32 GB microSDHC / 2 TB microSDXC card – a SD card of Class 6 or higher is recommended for HD recording
- iDNR deliver up to 50% bitrate and storage savings in static scenes
- Power-over-Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
- Audio communication facility
- Operating temperature: -20 ºC to +50 ºC (-4 ºF to +122 ºF)
- ONVIF conformant
- Product certifications CE, FCC, UL, cUL, C-tick, CB, VCCI
State-of-the-art security cameras to be used across a wide range of applications, including Infrastructure protection or large retail surveillance.
Seamlessly compatible with a wide range of security software and recording solutions from Bosch and other industry providers.
Live and playback video content can be shown on mobile devices over low-bandwidth connections by using Bosch video transcoding technology, by adding a Bosch VideoJet device or a Bosch DIVAR IP storage appliance on site.
|Manufacturer||Bosch Security Systems|
|Model code||Dinion IP 5000 HD|
|Chip Inch Size||1/3 inch|
|Colour Type||True Day / Night|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 resolution|
|Sensitivity Lux||0.0 lux|
Voltage: 12 V DC
Power Consumption: 9.2 W
|Focal Length mm||3 ~ 10|
|Picture Elements HxV||1920 x 1080|
Image Frame Rate: 30 fps
Interface: 10/100 Base-T, auto-sensing, half/full duplex
Network Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTP/RTCP, IGMP V2/V3, ICMP, ICMPv6, RTSP, FTP, Telnet, ARP, DHCP, SNTP, SNMP (V1, MIB?II), 802.1x, DNS, DNSv6, DDNS, SMTP, iSCSI, UPnP (SSDP), DiffServ (QoS), LLDP, SOAP, Dropbox, CHAP, Digest Authentication
Software: Surveillance software
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/30 [1/25] ~ 1/15000|
|Y/ C (Video Output)||BNC connector (1 Vpp CVBS)|
|Compression Type||H.264 MP (Main Profile); M-JPEG|
Weight g: 1,600
Dimensions mm: 103 x 100 x 252
Operating Temperature oC: -30 ~ +50 C (-22 ~ +122 F)
Protection: IP66, IK08
Operating Humidity %: 20 ~ 90
|Additional info||Bosch Dinion IP 5000 HD true day/night outdoor IR IP camera provides high quality HD images for demanding security and surveillance network requirements. The camera uses intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (iDNR) which actively analyzes the contents of a scene and reduces noise artifacts accordingly. The low-noise image and the efficient H.264 compression technology provide clear images while reducing bandwidth and storage by up to 30%. The built-in infrared LEDs provides quality night time monitoring. The remote E-PTZ control allows to select specific areas of the parent image.|
|Download PDF version|
More Bosch IP cameras
See comparison of Bosch Dinion IP 5000 HD with similar Bosch IP cameras
Compare Bosch Dinion IP 5000 HD with IP cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
How to overcome the storage challenges of adopting surveillance AI
Five things to consider for AI with video technology
How to get buy-in from IT departments on IP video installations
Bosch launches IP 3000i cameras to provide cost-effective video surveillance solution to its customers
Eagle Eye Networks integrates HD-TVI into Cloud Security Camera VMS for HD Video over Coax solutions