Wavestore OPAL – low-cost megapixel camera Network Video Recorder for IP recording & management
The new Opal is a small footprint, low cost, entry-level embedded network video recorder (NVR) with real-time recording capability.
The Opal is offered with 250GB or 500GB storage, which can be expanded. It is ideal for factories, process monitoring, service stations, small dealerships, retailers, restaurants, and sites where space is limited and where IP cameras are desired.
- Record and display combinations of many IP and megapixel cameras simultaneously.
- Handle IP cameras up to 11 megapixels.
- Zoom on record AND playback for amazing image clarity.
- Easily configurable to record simultaneously from many cameras including Axis, Sony, Arecont, Mobotix, Lumenera, IQinvision.
- Up to real-time recording rates on all cameras.
- Embedded real-time recording and management system, easy to set up, simple to run.
- Operates over 100Base-T or Gigabit LAN/WAN networks.
- Scalable to 256 units, with all the features of existing Wavestore units.
- Seamlessly networks to all other Wavestore recorders.
- Linux OS provides excellent reliability and reduces susceptibility to virus attacks.
- “Around-the-clock” recording confidence assured.
- Fast power-out recovery allows restart less than 60 seconds after power returns.
- Intuitive controls provide rapid search and playback of recorded video clips.
- Remote view software provides secure Internet access from anywhere.
- PC client software provides easy copying of images or video clips.
- 270mm x 325 x 80 enclosure to fit into limited space.
- Extensive password controls for user definable resolution, frame rate and video quality for adapting to any application.
|Model code||Opal 32/750GB|
|Recording Mode||Real Time / Timelapse / Event|
|Hybrid IP inputs||32|
|Storage Capacity GB||750|
|Image per second (IPS)||25 (PAL)/30 (NTSC)|
|Mount type||32 in, 1 out|
|Network Type||100Base-T or Gigabyte LAN/WAN|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 270 x 325 x 80|
The Opal range addresses the requirement to record multi-megapixel and IP/network cameras into a single recording and management system simultaneously. Opal is a powerful and scalable real-time recorder, supporting most makes of network/IP and megapixel cameras, provides an extensive range of features usually only available on “high end” recording solutions. Opal offers easy and flexible installation and configuration with the advantage of low start up costs. The Opal range is a cost effective design that is ideal for applications such as factories, process monitoring, service stations, retailers, restaurants, and any application where space is limited or where an IP camera network is specified.
|Download PDF version|
More Wavestore Digital video recorders (DVRs)
See comparison of Wavestore Opal 32/750GB with similar Wavestore Digital video recorders (DVRs)
Compare Wavestore Opal 32/750GB with Digital video recorders (DVRs) from other manufacturers
Wavestore introduces Flint hybrid digital video recorder for small to medium sized surveillance projects