The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organisation dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol, will host the Z-Wave Pavilion at ISC West 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada with member companies in home security.
In its fourth year at ISC West, the Z-Wave Pavilion will feature a variety of member companies who will exhibit their smart home solutions and products, focusing specifically on the smart home security space.
The Alliance is also announcing a unique partnership with PlumChoice, providing specialised technical support services, to offer the ConnectedHome Expert programme for members. The programme will allow members to gain access to PlumChoice support for their smart home customers.
Membership for smart solutions
Featured Pavilion members include:
- Aeotec, a creator of Z-Wave compatible IoT and smart home devices, will display their series of products suited specifically for Z-Wave security systems will introduce their Z-Wave and Homekit compatible gateway as well as their intelligent video IoT/IPCAM gateway, iBox.
- Alpha Networks, a manufacturer and supplier of networking equipment.
- CTS / SIMPNIC will showcase their new gateway, S1, that is catered towards smart building applications focusing on security, safety and comfort.
- Leedarson, will display their impressive suite of home automation solutions, specifically their Z-Wave compatible security devices.
- PlumChoice, will be in the Pavilion to discuss the new ConnectedHome Expert program in partnership with the Z-Wave Alliance.
- SecureNet will showcase their Z-Wave platform that expands the capabilities of central monitoring stations and alarm systems dealers.
- Vision will exhibit their collection of Z-Wave compatible sensors that can be implemented into home automation security solutions.
“Z-Wave is at the core of almost every major residential security solution and our momentum in the market with over 100 million devices in circulation is unmatched,” commented Mitchell Klein, Executive Director of Z-Wave Alliance.
“Our members are embracing our new Z-Wave S2 Security framework to make the entire ecosystem even stronger and more protected from cyber intrusion and consumers have more choice than ever when it comes to building their smart home security systems.”