Qognify will return to IFSEC International 2018 for the European introduction of its innovative new Packaged Solutions, alongside its extensive portfolio of award-winning VMS, PSIM and advanced video analytics solutions.
Qognify’s Packaged Solutions, a library of pre-designed and pre-configured bundled solutions to address common and specific security-related challenges. Using the intelligent capabilities of the market-leading Qognify portfolio, including Situator, VisionHub and video and data analytics, Qognify Packaged Solutions provide organisations with access to powerful capabilities, with minimal installation and faster deployment.
PSIM-based solution and smart access control system
- Qognify ISM - A PSIM-based solution that features pre- or auto-configured components, to minimise the time and cost of implementation, whilst providing many of the situational awareness and management benefits typically associated with full-scale PSIM systems.
- Qognify ACI - Uses machine learning data analytics and smart pattern recognition to transform data from access control systems into information that can be used to improve security and operations.
Qognify will also showcase its multi-award-winning solutions including:
- Situator and the Situator Mobile app – The market leading situation management / PSIM solution.
Improved incident management is provided by presenting a list of incidents associated with operators, their location on the map and the tasks required to performImproving incident management via Situator Mobile app
For the first time, visitors to IFSEC International will be able to view the Situator Mobile app which extends situation management from the control room to the field. Improved incident management is provided by presenting a list of incidents associated with operators, their location on the map and the tasks required to perform, as well as means for an intuitive, fast response to various event types in alignment with the control room.
- Operational Intelligence Center (OIC) – A module of Situator that monitors large volumes of data to identify precursors to incidents and unfolding events, and measure leading business and service KPIs.
- VisionHub – A powerful and robust VMS that also includes situational awareness and security incident management, by integrating and unifying additional layers of information from core safety and security systems.
- Suspect Search - Manually searching video surveillance systems can take hours, even days to locate suspects. Suspect Search is Qognify’s patented next-generation real-time video analytics software that locates and tracks persons of interest in minutes.
IFSEC International 2018 takes place at ExCel in London from 19th – 21st June.