LEGIC’s Security Chipset SC-4300 is the latest member of the proven LEGIC 4000 series reader ICs. This innovative, state-of-the-art reader chipset supports various RFID standards as well as BLE and NFC to communicate with smart devices.
Multi-technology reader chipset
Exploit the possibilities of LEGIC Connect and extend your reader´s RFID capability. Together with the central LEGIC Trusted Service and the LEGIC Mobile SDK for managing data on smart devices, the SC-4300 is part of LEGIC’s powerful solution suitable for ID and IoT applications.
Mobile ID features and benefits:
- Mobile credentials for Android and iOS
- Large reading distance with BLE
- End-to-end security
- AES 128 Bit encryption
- Key diversification
- Similar LEGIC commands for mobile ID and RFID (with high technology abstraction)
LEGIC technology for smartphone apps
- Over-the-air credential (neon file) deployment via LEGIC Trusted Service
- Multiple neon files for diverse applications possible
- High protection of credential data as keys are only stored in LEGIC Trusted Service and SM-4300 (End-to-end security)
- LEGIC Mobile SDKs for iOS and Android mobile app development
Evaluation Kit EK-4300
The EK-4300 Evaluation Kit helps you to become familiar with LEGICs BLE, NFC and RFID solutions.
- Evaluation of the SC-4300 functionality
- Design example of linepowered reader
- Access to mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Use of LEGIC prime and advant smartcards
- Access to MIFARE Classic / DESFire smartcards
- Key & authorisation management with LEGIC Orbit and Master-Token System-Control