|RISCO will also present its new ProSYS Plus grade 3 hybrid security system for commercial sector at the event|
An extension of RISCO Group’s award-winning Agility 3 and LightSYS 2 intruder alarms, using the advanced iRISCO smartphone app, new ‘SmartHome’ offers homeowners total control of their security, safety and home appliances.
RISCO’s powerful video-enabled security solutions combined with their new connected home devices now enables householders to increase their energy efficiency, save money and enjoy control of their home devices and security - using just a single interface.
ProSYS Plus - NEW G3 panel with 512 zones
With the new ProSYS™ Plus grade 3 hybrid security system designed for the commercial sector, RISCO is setting the bar in the security industry. The powerful state-of-the-art solution offers a unique array of benefits, featuring a revolutionary single hardware platform with a unique licensing mechanism - allowing virtually unlimited scalability for any size of installation up to 512 zones.
Encompassing the complete spectrum of advanced RISCO technology, the ProSYS™ Plus professional security solution provides:
- Advanced scalable control panel suitable for any commercial installation, up to 512 zones
- ‘Super Hybrid’ architecture offering wired, 2-way wireless and RISCO Bus for optimised installation
- Revolutionary cost-effective licensing model reducing project TCO
- Cloud-based smartphone app and web interface, enabling remote monitoring anytime, anywhere
- Full range of professional commercial and industrial detectors, utilising RISCO’s advanced detection technologies
- Integrated IP cameras for live HD video verification and remote ‘look in’ via the cloud
- Fully supported by RISCO’s open architecture command & control PSIM software
Beyond™ - NEW wired and wireless external detector
A winning combination of dual technology and integrated camera, Beyond™ provides crystal clear visual verification via the monitoring station, iRISCO smartphone app, or web interface
A winning combination of dual technology and integrated camera, Beyond™ provides crystal clear visual verification via the monitoring station, iRISCO smartphone app, or web interface.
Offering both flexibility and ease of installation, the IP65 rated wireless device features a chargeable auxiliary solar battery for extended battery life. Enhancing Beyond’s performance, false alarms in outdoor environments are drastically reduced via RISCOs’ unique Sway Recognition™ and Digital Correlation™ detection technologies.
With Beyond™ you get:
- Cutting edge wireless DT outdoor detector with an integral high-resolution colour camera
- Crystal clear images for visual alarm verification, day and night
- Unique solar powered solution enabling close to unlimited battery life
- Visual Alarm verification via the iRISCO mobile app
- Minimal false alarm rate due to high detection performance technologies and visual verification capability
BWare™ – NEW wireless model added to the state-of-the-art commercial detector range
In addition to its advanced technology and reliability, BWare™, RISCO Group’s state-of-the-art wired and wireless detector series for professional installations, scores high points for its smart and modern design.
Utilising RISCO’s industry-leading detection technologies, such as Anti-Cloak™ and K-band microwave for improved catch performance, and a unique wireless DT detector with active IR anti mask, the BWare™ series offers a comprehensive array of wired, wireless and Bus detectors.
Saving installation time and cost, the BWare™ BUS models can be remotely diagnosed and serviced using the RISCO Bus. The BWare™ series is ideal for a wide range of commercial and high security applications; with Grade 2 and Grade 3 versions. The BWare™ smart detector family provides the flexibility to utilise professional detectors within any installation - wired, wireless or hybrid, while maintaining a uniform look across the site.
Now supplied with the CSL DualCom WorldSIM® as standard, visitors to the RISCO stand can view the full range of award-winning panels, and HandyApp, on the ‘Innovation Trail’.
In addition, visitors to the show can see Steve Riley presenting VUpoint, as part of the Benchmark Innovation Awards, at 11:30am on Tuesday 16th June in the Benchmark arena.