|The Sout-East Asian security market will benefit from the Safety and Security Asia 2011 in the coming years|
Political conflicts and terrorism concerns in South-east Asia have propelled the region's safety and security industry to new heights. Safety & Security Asia 2011 is held to address these heightening issues and concerns. Convening industry experts from various organisations across the region, this event will be held from the 12 to 14 October 2011 at the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Committed to engage safety and security measures at all levels, Safety & Security Asia (SSA) 2011 presents an array of relevant issues and challenges faced by governments and the general population on the importance of maintaining security in various forms. More importantly, SSA will also reveal the solutions and strategic plans. The event also showcases exhibits to enhance security and safety.
For the past 22 years, SSA has successfully positioned itself as the most established platform serving the South-east Asia's security market. With a combined population of more than 500 million people, the market potential is recognised by many as one of the largest in the world. SSA 2011 serves the needs of the security technology companies by providing an ideal launch pad. It effectively reaches out to South-east Asia's key markets such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam.
|A glimpse of SSA from the past, this year SSA marks the 11th presentation|
This year, SSA marks the 11th presentation. Alongside this event is Fire & Disaster Asia 2011 - the Ninth International Disaster, Emergency Management & Fire Prevention Technology & Equipment Exhibition, will be held concurrently. Organised by Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte. Ltd. (CEMS) and hosted by Security Systems Association of Singapore (SSAS), this event is supported by:
- Singapore Exhibition and Convention Bureau (SECB)
- International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore)
- National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC)
- National Safety Council of Singapore (NSCB)
- Asian Professional Security Association Singapore Chapter (APSA)
- British Security Industry Association (BSIA)
- International Security Industry Organization (ISIO)
- Security Industry Institute (SII)
- ASIS International Singapore Chapter (ASIS)
- Singapore Retailers Association ( SRA)
- Asian Anti-counterfeit Association (AAA)
- Intelligent Transport Systems Association of Shenzhen (ITS)
- International Aviation Security Association (IASA)
- Building Owners & Managers Association of the Philippines (BOMAP)
- Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA)
- Hotel & Restaurant Association of the Philippines (HRAP)
- Frost & Sullivan (Knowledge Partner)
Exhibitors for SSA 2011 are Kaba Security Pte. Ltd.; Tyco Fire, Security & Services Pte. Ltd. and InfoCom & Security Systems Pte. Ltd. (ICSS) and many more. Country pavilions include China, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Important highlights of SSA 2011 are the Singapore International Security Conference 2011 (SISC'11), Commercial Premises Security Conference 2011 (CPSC'11), Security Industry Conference 2011 (SIC '11), Global Technology Seminar 2011 (GTS'11), VIP Buyers Programme and the Merlion Awards 2011 (further details enclosed). With gross exhibition area of 8,000 square metres, SSA 2011 expects to attract 300 exhibitors from 20 countries and 6,000 trade professionals from 55 countries.