ADT, a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses, redefines security at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES). For 143 years, ADT has been committed to making professionally-monitored security more accessible, believing everyone deserves to feel safe. Now, consumers can find protection not only at home, but on the go and within their digital network as well.
“Advancements in technology has not only changed the way we live, but it has positively improved our ability to provide comprehensive security to those inside, and now outside, of the home,” said Jay Darfler, Senior Vice President, Emerging Markets at ADT. “ADT is making a significant step toward bringing safety and convenience to all by making it easier for families to stay connected and protected through intuitive apps, and launching cyber services that will redefine the idea of total security.”
Located at Booth 4250 in Sands Hall B at the Sands Expo Convention Center, ADT showcases new product and service offerings signaling a future where security can provide peace of mind wherever life takes you.
Home related products and services
- Samsung SmartThings and ADT: Announced in October 2017 and available at Best Buy, this easy and flexible DIY security solution from Samsung and ADT gives consumers the ability to create a safe and secure home, and grow their connected home ecosystem as their needs evolve – all backed by ADT professional monitoring with no long-term contract.
- ADT Video Doorbell: ADT Pulse, the Company’s professionally-installed home security and automation platform, will showcase a new video doorbell integrated into its ecosystem. Beginning in February 2018, customers will be able to access all key features of their security and automation system in one mobile app experience, from unlocking doors to disarming their security system, as well as creating triggered events once the doorbell is engaged.In 2018, ADT will be expanding its award-winning monitoring to cybersecurity, providing services to protect residential customer networks and data from virtual threats
- Google Home: Voice control continues to be a growing standard in the modern smart home. Beginning in the spring of 2018, ADT will expand their voice control offering of ADT Pulse automations to Google Home, allowing those customers utilising Google Voice Assistant to integrate ADT security automation skills on the platform.
People related products and services
- ADT Go: Created in partnership with trusted locator and communication tool Life360, ADT Go is an innovative and easy-to-use mobile app that can connect and protect families wherever life takes them. With 24/7 SOS emergency response from live monitoring agents, additional key features include family check-in and location geo-fencing capabilities, activity history, battery life alerts, crash detection and real-time local crime data. An early adopter trial version with premium services is available now for download in Apple and Android app stores.
- ADT Health: ADT, Reemo Health and Samsung have teamed together to provide customers with wellness data, connectivity and an ADT professionally-monitored personal emergency response system (PERS) on the stylish Samsung Gear S2 and S3 Gear smartwatches. Gone is the stigma from pendants and wristbands, users can proudly wear their PERS device with confidence, knowing that help is a simple tap away to a live two-way voice assistance with a specially-trained ADT agent directly from the watch’s speaker. Gear S2 or S3 can also track fitness trends, including steps and heart rate, encouraging seniors to stay active. The collaboration allows ADT to provide seniors, their families and caregivers, peace of mind and better visibility to their health, enabling them to actively manage their own wellness, maintain an independent lifestyle and access help anytime, if needed.
Network oriented services
- ADT Cybersecurity: In 2018, ADT will be expanding its award-winning monitoring to cybersecurity, providing services to protect residential customer networks and data from virtual threats. Looking beyond the threats of the physical premise, ADT Cybersecurity will protect customers from hackers, dangerous malware and potential breaches that threaten their personal data. The new set of products and services will include Personal Data and Identity Protection, Mobile, Web and Email Protection, Home Internet and Device Protection and Help, Resolution and Insurance, designed to mitigate risk and keep your information safe.
Attendees who visit ADT’s booth will have the opportunity to participate in a Cybersecurity Quiz, testing your knowledge and providing tips on how to better defend yourself from an attack. Visitors can also pick up a “passport” at the ADT welcome desk to receive a stamp after each kiosk “stop” to be entered in a once-a-day prize drawing, ranging from an Amazon Echo Spot to a Samsung VR headset and more.