Innovative security solutions for private homes and complex commercial buildings by Honeywell Security
Honeywell exhibited a comprehensive range of new and innovative security solutions at this year's Security fair in Essen.
- Biometric solution technology advancements include the Accentic fingerkey reader with Ident Key 3 technology - the first VdS-certified switching device with biometric identification features and MIFARE technology.
- Extension of peripheral device portfolio available from Honeywell Security & Data Collection will include numerous new BUS modules and components which can be integrated in the MB series central intrusion alarm control panels via bus technology.
- Connection of smoke detectors to intrusion detection systems is made possible using the new smoke detector sockets - available in wired and wireless versions giving installers freedom of choice. It is then possible to connect professional smoke detectors to the MB series intrusion alarm control panels via BUS and wireless technology.
- The new IQ SystemControl software provides simple control of intrusion detection and access control functions for operators, and delivers reliable security system control for both users and operators.
- Honeywell Security & Data Collection will also present the new Fusion III range of digital video recorders with intelligent video analysis software for the automatic recognition of security-relevant incidents, and the new ANPR software for car registration plate recognition. The surveillance portfolio has been extended to include new camera ranges that can be directly connected via IP networks.
For more information, click here.
|Model code||Accentic IK3 Reader|
|Control Panels & Accessories||Yes|
|Mount Type||Surface Mount|
|Internal/ External Mounting||Internal, External|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 75 x 142 x 32|
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temp oC: -5 ~ +55|
|Additional info||Fingerkey reader. Replaceable housing front. Ergonomic keypad design. Labelling with symbols (neutral). Keypad with time-limited illuminated background. IP65. Direct mounting on standard fm sockets. RS-485 interface for operating units with a maximum range of 1200 m. Voltage: 9 ~ 15 VDC.|
|Download PDF version|
More Honeywell Security Intruder alarm system control panels & accessories
Honeywell launches WIN-PAK 4.4 software suite and WIN-PAK for Galaxy software to monitor intruder, access and video security systems