HID Global, a trusted worldwide identity solutions provider, announced that The Silicon Review named HID as one of the top cyber security vendors to watch in 2017.
HID, with offices in Silicon Valley, was recognised for its expanding presence in the cyber security market, as well as for its broad portfolio of digital identity solutions, including multi-factor authentication, digital certificates, digital and physical identity lifecycle management, cloud services, threat analytics and mobile banking.
Digital identity authentication solutions
HID Global secures the Internet of Things (IoT), providing strong authentication for the identities of people and things as well as creating trusted physical and digital places. HID’s award-winning IoT solutions that secure interactions and enable connected environments, have been recognised for innovation by the most influential trade organisations in the identity technology space. Customers worldwide, including enterprise organisations, governments, financial institutions, universities and hospitals, rely on HID Global for making identities trusted.
As a leader in trusted identity solutions, we are making it possible to verify millions of identities every day"
“In this new mobile and cloud-enabled world, identity has become the new perimeter, and identity is central to cyber security,” said Brad Jarvis, Vice President and Managing Director of IAM Solutions with HID Global. “As a leader in trusted identity solutions, we are making it possible to verify millions of identities every day. When our customers implement the newest-generation technologies for trusted identities, the threat of cyber-attacks becomes less daunting while greater peace of mind builds confidence for governments and organisations that put value on trust.”
Secure cloud-based ID services
With cyber threats coming in many different forms, HID as a whole is advancing digital identity security in the following ways:
- Digital Authentication: Securing digital identities with two-factor authentication and validating transactions via mobile authentication
- Digital Certificates: Securing the connections of things with a higher level of trust
- Threat Detection: Securing digital environments by automatically correlating complex threats across physical and cyber domains
- E-Government Solutions: Securing electronic government-to-citizen IDs
- ID issuance: Secure cloud-based services to issue people’s IDs
- Mobile Access: Securing the use of smartphones to open doors and access systems via cloud services
- Cyber-Physical: Securing access to facilities with protective mechanisms that satisfy stringent government requirements, protecting places from cyber breaches
- Mobile Ticketing: Securing the use of a smartphone app as tickets to concerts and sporting events
National Cyber Security Awareness Month
HID has been showcasing its broad digital identity solutions portfolio throughout National Cyber Security Awareness Month, which was initiated through a collaboration between the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the National Cyber Security Alliance.