At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Zwipe AS held May 22 2018, Jörgen Lantto was elected as the new Chairman of the Board of Directors, replacing Clas Thelin. In addition, Kim Humborstad, Dorian Barak, Francis van den Bosch, Johan Biehl and Dennis Jones were elected as new board members. Dorian Barak will replace Dr. Lui Ruopeng as board representative for the company’s largest shareholder, Kuang-Chi. Kim Humborstad will act as Deputy Chairman. Lars Windfeldt, Espen Tøndel...
Invixium, an innovator of biometrics solutions, made its North American debut at ISC West 2018 in Las Vegas and unveiled an impressive lineup of modern biometric products including its newest - IXM TITAN, featuring an impressive suite of features and technical specifications. TITAN offers customers a multitude of options for access control applications in need of multimodal biometrics (facial recognition as a primary and fingerprint or finger vein authentication as a secondary), with additional...
Invixium, a manufacturer of next-generation biometric products for enterprise access control, time and attendance and smart home markets, introduced its IXM TITAN at ISC West 2018 (booth #6109). TITAN incorporates facial recognition and fingerprint or finger vein biometric modalities into one multifunctional device capable of access control, time tracking, video surveillance and video intercom applications. “Biometric authentication is now relevant and continues to trend across many marke...
Invixium, a global manufacturer of next-generation biometric solutions for enterprise access control, time and attendance, and smart home markets, continues to add new integration and technology partners to support the company’s global expansion and growth. Integrations with the industry’s leading access control companies compatible with Invixium’s portfolio of biometric solutions are all on display here at ISC West 2018 (booth #6109).Link allows for two-way synchronisation of...
Invixium, an innovator of biometrics solutions, will be unveiling a new benchmark in multimodal authentication technology at ISC West 2018 at booth #6109. The new IXM TITAN promises to be the most advanced biometric product ever engineered, reflecting Invixium’s drive to become the world leader in multi-purpose authentication solutions. TITAN is equipped with facial recognition as the primary biometric modality, fingerprint or finger vein authentication as the secondary and consolidates f...
Boon Edam, a global manufacturing firm of security entrances and architectural revolving doors, has announced it will emphasise integrated access control solutions in booth #8037 at the ISC West exhibition in Las Vegas, NV from April 11-13. ISC West is the largest security trade show in the United States, bringing together over 30,000 security professionals for its 3-day event. Boon Edam is also the official turnstile sponsor at the exhibition. Integrated technologies Security entrances with i...
Invixium showcases biometric authentication solutions at ISC West 2018
- ISC West 2018: Invixium unveils IXM TITAN – a multimodal, multifactor, multipurpose biometric solution
- Invixium showcases integration partnerships for biometric solutions at ISC West 2018
- Invixium to exhibit IXM TITAN multimodal biometric solution at ISC West 2018
- Boon Edam to unveil latest access control solutions and security entrance integration at ISC West 2018
IDEMIA provides JCB with fingerprint access controlled payment solution
- Boon Edam turnstiles and Iris ID IrisAccess ensure authorised access at university centre, Georgia
- Multispectral Imaging and fingerprint scanning bringing about a new, innovative approach in Biometric Authentication
- TBS 3D touchless technology selected for classroom attendance at Hult International Business School
- HID Global’s leading security features made it the perfect choice for Saudi Arabia’s ID programme