Digital Watchdog has announced the release of the new 32-channel VMAX® A1™ Universal HD digital video recorder. It is on display and attendees can use it live at ISC West between April 5th-7th in Booth 26089.
VMAX A1 recorders
The VMAX® A1™ family of recorders support HD-Analogue, HD-TVI, HD-CVI and all analogue signals up to 960H, providing a user-friendly high-definition solution. The recorders utilise an existing coaxial installation and support multiple signals simultaneously, reducing installation time and complexity, thereby increasing ROI for an HD solution in minutes.
“People are often surprised to learn that the fastest growing segment of the video surveillance industry is HD analogue”, said Mark Espenschied, Director of Marketing, Digital Watchdog®.
“With so much existing coaxial infrastructure, integrators and end-users alike are embracing adding HD cameras and recorders to their existing systems, realising new ROI from the existing investment. By supporting all HD analogue and legacy analogue signals, VMAX® A1™ recorders make it easy to make the transition to HD image quality.”
The VMAX® A1™ Universal HD over Coax™ Digital Video Recorders feature Up the Coax (UTC) remote configuration with all compatible cameras. The VMAX A1™ is available with up to 32TB of storage.
- Universal HD DVR Records all HD Analogue Formats and All Analogue to 960H
- Up to 480fps at 1080p Recording
- Pivot™ Central Management Software up to 128 Channels
- Event Camera Group Recording
- Mobile Application for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod®, Android® Smart Phones and Tablets and Apple TV
- Mac® Compatible Remote ACS Software
- VMAX 2.0 Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- OSD and PTZ Control via Coax (UTC)
- Signal Hybrid Detects Any Camera at Any Input Automatically.
- 4K (3840 x 2160) and True HD Video Outputs
- HDD Calculation and Auto Recording Configuration
- Event Notifications via Email, Text and Pivot™ CMS
- Advanced H.264 Embedded DVR
- Multiplex - Live, Playback, Recording, Backup, Network, Configuration
- USB 3.0
- 8 Audio Input, 1 Audio Output
- 16 Sensor Input, 2 Relay Output
- Digital Spot Monitoring Output at D1 resolution
- Simple & Free DDNS Service
- Push notifications via DW Mobile Client™
- Easy Web-Based Client with Multi-User Access
- Help Menu on Major Functions
- Auto & Manual Firmware Upgrade Available
- 5 Year Limited Warranty