|The programme will showcase latest TETRA User case studies and innovations as well as explore Critical Broadband technologies and solutions|
Following on from last year’s success in Barcelona, Critical Communications World 2016 will bring 4,000 professionals together, and over 150 exhibitors to discuss the latest critical communication developments in an era of data, applications, and emerging technologies.
Critical Communications World will deliver leading masterclasses, conference and seminar programmes from senior decision makers. The Critical Communications Congress (formerly TETRA World Congress) will be the most interactive and content rich conference to date.
The 2016 programme will not only showcase the latest TETRA User case studies and innovations but also explore Critical Broadband technologies and solutions. Delegates will hear how Mobile Broadband technologies (specifically LTE) can be combined with secure radio services to meet the future voice and data requirements of Mission Critical Users.
What’s new in 2016?
- Three new zones have been introduced: New Future Technologies, Data Applications & Critical Control Rooms and Cyber Security. Each of these zones will feature its own networking bar as well as a dedicated free-to-attend seminar programme.
- Deep Dive Panel Sessions will explore the core issues of some of the major critical communications projects currently taking place globally. Projects covered will include Critical Communications in Finland – cross agency and cross PDDR & non PPDR, Sweden & Norway’s Inter-system interface trial, effectively increasing TETRA usage to 600,000 users in Germany and Bilbao metro – using LTE as a security boost to an existing TETRA network.
- Interactive Demo Tours will take delegates on a sector or topic focused guided tour of the exhibition by an expert from the TETRA and Critical Communications Association.
- Future Technologies Awards to showcase the most forward thinking and innovative solutions on offer to public, safety, oil and gas, utilities, transport and defence.
Business as usual in 2016:
- Nine half-day masterclasses, hosted by experts from TETRA and Critical Communications Association, providing delegates with the opportunity to take part in more in depth discussion and knowledge gathering on their particular area of specialism.
- Industry pioneers discussing the future of evolution of TETRA networks. Expert speakers include Gordon Shipley, Emergency Services Mobile Communications Programme, Home Office; Erin Baumgartner, Senseable City Lab, MIT; Minna Nyman, head of Rakel & Command and Control Systems Office, Swedish Civil Contingencies; Daniel Sarasa, Urban innovation storyteller and Smart City Program manager, Zaragoza City Hall.
- Dedicated social programme to ensure delegates maximise their event experience includes official opening ceremony, CCW networking drinks and the CCW party at the Heineken Museum.
“Moving from Barcelona in 2015, CCW 2016 will take us to the RAI in Amsterdam, a buzzing city in the heart of Europe. There has never been a more telling time that CCW is the chosen forum for Critical Communications professionals globally and we are very excited about this year’s event”, said Jake McNulty, Head of Marketing at IIR Telecoms.