|AlertEnterprise’s Version 4.0 and Enterprise Sentry™ integrates with AMAG’s Symmetry Access Control System|
AMAG Technology, an access control, IP video and intrusion detection (IDS) solution provider, announced that AlertEnterprise is a member of AMAG’s new Symmetry™ Extended Business Solutions Program as a Certified Partner. As a Certified Partner, AlertEnterprise’s Version 4.0 of Enterprise Guardian™ and Enterprise Sentry™, integrates with AMAG’s Symmetry Access Control System. AlertEnterprise has integrated their software, with Symmetry™ v7.0.1. AMAG and AlertEnterprise cooperatively tested and certified this integration.
“The integration between the AlertEnterprise software and the Symmetry access control system offers end users physical security and IT policy protection together,” said AMAG Technology, Extended Business Solutions Program Manager, Shae Taylor. “The integration streamlines security processes creating an efficient, effective security procedure for any vertical market looking to protect their critical assets and infrastructure.”
According to Jasvir Gill, Founder and CEO of AlertEnterprise, “Large enterprises and operators of critical infrastructure are starting to converge their Physical and Logical Security because attacks and disasters don’t happen in silos. Forward looking companies like AMAG are recognising that trend. We are pleased to be a part of the AMAG partnership program and deliver unique capabilities to extend security across the enterprise by correlating blended threats that link cyber security with physical security for the true prevention of theft, fraud, insider threat and acts of terrorism."
Enterprise Guardian Physical is the industry-leading Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM) solution that integrates Physical Access Control Systems and Badging with enterprise applications, HR systems and IT directory services like Active Directory and LDAP.
Enterprise Sentry™ delivers complete situational awareness and incident management capabilities that are pre-integrated with badging and identity management. Unique security convergence capabilities extend security beyond just IT to into the rest of the Enterprise, by combining cyber-security and physical security. The solutions links IT security with Badging systems, Video Surveillance and other Sensor systems. Additional capabilities include automated Incident Management and Response.
"The integration between the AlertEnterprise software and the Symmetry access control system offers end users physical security and IT policy protection together"
Version 4.0 of the AlertEnterprise software and Symmetry Access Control system provides many benefits for the end user:
- Reconciliation of access rights and card holders: Reconciliation involves fetching the existing access rights and the card holder information from the Symmetry access control system and creating corresponding identities and roles in Alert Application. These identities and roles can be used in the future to modify the user/card/access rights in the Symmetry system from Alert enterprise.
- Create new cardholder and assign a badge: HR can request a badge for a new hire and once approved, the user provisioning happens across various systems like LDAP, Exchange, Symmetry (PACS) etc. and a new badge is assigned to the employee in Symmetry.
- Add/ Modify access rights: Various access rights can be assigned/removed from card holders at any time from the Alert application, and changes are reflected immediately in Symmetry.
- Activate/Deactivate badge: The existing card holder can be deactivated /activated at any point of time from Alert application, and changes are reflected immediately within Symmetry.
- Employee termination: When an employee gets terminated, his access needs to be removed in all the systems including PACS. A Termination request is submitted in the Alert application, proceeds through the approval process and the badge gets deactivated and access rights revoked.