STAR FGR007A from IDTECK - compact design, accurate & rapid fingerprint access control unit
As more fingerprint standalone units are coming out in the market, the need for compact standalone readers has risen.
FGR007A has been developed to fit the need of the market for fingerprint identification standalone units. With more than 15 years of experience in the security industry, all our fingerprint identification technology has been amalgamated into a single unit, the FGR007A. The FGR007A is affordable and makes installing and upgrading to fingerprint access control a viable option. Armed with fast and accurate identification with up to 4,000 user capacity, it will provide a complete security solution.
- High security areas such as R&D centres, government sectors, military areas
- Accurate time & attendance with access control in offices and factories
- Rapid Identification - Less than 1 second of identification speed
- Compact Design- Made to fit door frames of any kind
- Network Capacity- Up to 256 units networkable in single loop
- Accurate Identification - 0.0001% False Acceptance Rate
|Manufacturer||IDTECK Co., Ltd.|
|Communication Type||RS232 / RS422 / RS485 / TCP/IP / Wireless|
|Onboard No/Type of Inputs / Outputs||2ea (Exit Button, Door Sensor) / 2ea (2 FORM-C Relay output)|
|Universal / Wiegand Reader Interface||Yes|
Voltage: 12 V DC
Power Consumption: 300 mA
Dimensions mm: 66 x 129 x 52
Weight g: 259.5
Operating Temp oC: -15 ~ +40
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 90
Auto Touch Sensor for Identification (RF only / Fingerprint only / RF+ Fingerprint). Fingerprint module which serves up to 4,000 users with fingerprint only identification option.
|Download PDF version|