Gallagher's Personal Identity Verification Solution
The Gallagher PIV Solution, offers a physical access control solution that fully complies with the Personal Identity Verification (PIV) requirements of the FIPS 201-2 standard, offering world class security to federal agencies and their contractors.
It is currently the only enterprise - level physical access control system on the GSA APL which supports PIV card and related Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificate checking. The Gallagher PIV solution offers real-time and strong authentication of PIV, PIV-I, Common Access Card (CAC) and Transport Workers Identification Card (TWIC) credentials.
Gallagher has enabled a simplified, cost effective implementation of a FIPS 201-2 compliant system using a single management platform and has become market leading for the following key reasons:
- Easy to implement, configure, and maintain
- Single management platform
- Simplified architecture
- Upgradable field hardware – protecting your investment
- Real-time and secure certificate based authentication of PIV, PIV-I, CAC, and TWIC credentials
- Secure authentication and encryption between all system components
- Does not require additional components to achieve compliance.
|Model code||PIV Solution|
|Standalone/ Networked/ PC||Networked|
|Max Doors per System||Unlimited|
|Max No. of Controllers||Unlimited|
|No of Cardholders||500,000|
Operating Temperature oC: -30 ~ +70
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 95
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 16 V DC|
Reader Type: PIV Reader.
|Download PDF version|