Dedicated Micros DV-IP Server with Point&Go amongst the many new features
The DV-IP Server contains a whole host of new features, such as Point&Go, designed to improve and enhance the operators' experience of using a CCTV system. Aside from Point&Go, other released features on the DV-IP Server include:
- Camera selection maps: Use bespoke graphical maps presented on your local monitor to navigate around your CCTV installation.
- Colour-coded menus: A unique colour-coded, soft key menu structure and onscreen GUI makes navigating menus simple and intuitive.
- Video timeline: Control your playback video in incremental steps of seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks. Ideal for the rapid search of captured video.
- Absolute positioning: Use the Absolute Positioning capability of an Oracle Dome and the on-screen Camera Selection Maps to select and move cameras to any area of the site in one mouse click.
- Electronic PTZ (ePTZ): Even on static analogue cameras users can zoom in and move around a scene, using Dedicated Micros Electronic PTZ ePTZ) feature.
- 8, 12 and 16-channel models
- MultiMode recording, dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG4/JPEG) per camera
- TransCoding provides low bit rate, remote replay viewing of high quality recorded images
- Compatible with external SATA storage devices
- Built in DVD-R writer and USB ports for archiving evidential material
- Local user operation with a selection of control options, including telemetry keyboard, USB mouse or remote control
- IP streaming & recording
- AnalyticsCapable enables analytics solutions to be deployed on your CCTV system
- Enhanced user features to greatly improve the operator experience
- Colour Coded Menus give a context sensitive menu structure for the user
- Common user interface when accessed locally at the unit or remotely via a web browser
- Video timeline allows the rapid search of captured video
- On screen graphical maps presented on the local monitors screen
- Point & Go telemetry provides the user with easy to use, fast, accurate, on screen telemetry control via an attached monitor
- ePTZ on any attached camera
- Deep camera integration with Oracle dome
- BS8418 compliant
* Please note this web page refers to the latest generation of DV-IP Server products (those with a product model code beginning with DM/DVP3). If you are looking for product information relating to previous versions of the DV-IP Server Range (those denoted by a model code beginning with DM/DVP2A), please contact our customer services department here.
|Series||DV-IP Server Series|
|Video Inputs||16 channels|
|System Requirements||Hardware and System related properties: Built-in DVD-R writer and USB ports|
Operating Temperature oC: 5 ~ 40
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 85
60 days data storage. NetVu ObserVer software supplied with the product. IR remote control (operation of PTZ camera selection and control, copy of data to external media, panic button, live and playback review controls, viewing configurations and soft control functionality). Built-in RS485/Twisted pair and coax protocols provide direct control of the numerous domes. NTSC / PAL. Serial Ports: 2x RS485, 2x RS232. Ethernet: 1x Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 Ethernet connection. USB: 3 x USB 2.0 connector (1 positioned at front of unit). SATA: 2 ports. Keyboard: 1 x RJ12. 1TB HDD.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Dedicated Micros Video servers (IP transmission)
Reducing the cost of video surveillance system deployment and operation
Five things to consider for AI with video technology
Making your surveillance cyber secure
Honeywell launches 60 series IP video 5MP cameras for faster notification and verification of potential threats
Altronix announces that its Trove access and power solutions accommodate LenelS2 NetBox access systems