Dahua Technology's MXVR1004
MXVR1004 is the new generation of mobile video recorder, it uses H.265 technology and the advantages are lowering the transmission bandwidth and saing the storage. It can support 1080P high-definition real-time recording, real-time vehicle location tracking and monitoring and the face detection. All the information such as GPS and video can be uploaded via wireless network: 3G/4G/WIFI.
It has already passed EN50155/ISO16750 in order to meet the requirements of mobile use.This device can be used in kinds of
solutions for different applications.
- Anti-vibration- Using shock-absorbing material and structure, the new designed hard disk box can cope with varying degrees of vibration, keeping the system work normally all the time.
- Wide range of power supply- As the voltage output of vehicle battery changes during driving, the wide range of power supply can protect the device.
- 3G/4G/WIFI- Embedded with 3G/4G/WIFI module, the device can register into a public network to connect with VMS, and can send all the
information(video/audio/alarm/gps) through wireless network.
- GPS- Embedded GPS module can receive location information and upload to VMS. Even when the device is offline, it can upload the
information after it's online again and the vehicle can be tracked on the electric map of VMS.
- Multiple ports- With kinds of ports, like RS232, RS485, I/O, the video recorder can connect with various of accessories, such as card reader, fuel
sensor, panic button and so on.system), so that the video, audio, alarm and location information can be uploaded to VMS.
|Manufacturer||Dahua Technology Ltd|
|Recording Mode||Real time recording|
|Alarm I/O||7 in, 2 out|
|Storage Capacity GB||256 GB storage|
|Compression Type||H.265/smart H.265 /H.264/smart H.264|
Dimensions mm: 138 x 160 x 49
Weight kg: 970
Voltage: 6 ~ 36 V DC
Power Consumption: 6.7W
Operating Temp oC: -30 ~ +70 C (-22 ~ +158 F)
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 90
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Dahua Technology Digital video recorders (DVRs)
Choosing the right storage technology for video surveillance
The borderless control room
Smart and reliable rail and metro operations
Enhanced Ethernet Technology (ePoE)Download
HDCVI 3.0: Re-Empowering The Analogue Coax Infrastructure For Intelligent UHD VideoDownload
Dahua Technology Partner Day 2021Download