Russian security experts who are involved in developing 2017 All-over-IP Expo and Conference agenda have identified 21 benefits of web-based access control that matter most for Russian customers and impact their purchasing decisions.
- A client station can be any device including a smartphone or a tablet.
- There is no need to install a dedicated software on client stations, no software license costs are required.
- It is a cross platform solution (any operating system is supported).
- Access control system performance and reliability are higher, costs are lower if Linux is preferred.
- There are endless capabilities to customise and personalise the user interface.
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing. The event is sponsored by AxxonSoft, Basler AG and Dahua Technology.