BQT Solutions Bio X & Bio XK Series outdoor fingerprint readers
BQT's BIO X & XK Series Biometric readers have been designed to provide accurate identification at amazing speed for the front line of your physical security.
These readers are also a powerful tool for gathering Time & Attendance data by combining easy to use software with world leading biometric hardware, increasing the accuracy of staff Time & Attendance at a fraction of the cost of conventional methods.
- Bio Series readers use TCP\IP communication which allows for simple integration into existing corporate networks.
- Wiegand and RS485 communication to communicate with access control systems.
- The readers can store 16,000 users in each unit (32,000 fingerprint templates).
- Access Control and Time & Attendance ready, integrated with BioMatch software applications.
- Readers are available in different models - Fingerprint + Mifare Smart Card, Fingerprint only, Fingerprint + TC/IP.
- Cards & Fingerprint mode: The Bio-X Series reads the cardholder's data from the memory chip of a miPASS card and only transmits to a door controller once a valid finger has been presented. In addition to the smart card reader + fingerprint verification device, the BIO-XK is fitted with a 4 x 3 keypad and 4 programmable function keys.
- Robust and vandal resistant Optical Sensor - less prone to starching and various climate conditions, in comparison to a capacitance sensor.
- Available in charcoal and ivory colours.
- Outdoor/indoor reader - IP65.
|Manufacturer||BQT Solutions (UK) Ltd|
|Model code||Bio XK|
|Reader Output format||RS485|
|Read Range mm||20 ~ 40|
|LED / Beep||LED (Red/Green, Blue, Yellow)|
Voltage: 12 V DC
Power Consumption: 120 ~ 370mA
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 188 x 121 x 60|
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 55
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 90
|Additional info||Internal or external buzzer control, suitable for internal and external applications. Internal magnet / external reed tamper switch.|
|Download PDF version|