EXPTZ stainless steel PTZ camera station
Tecnovideo presents the EXPTZ Series, a full range of PTZ camera stations.
These camera stations are ATEX and IECEx certified for Hazardous Area applications.
EXPTZ camera stations are entirely manufactured in electro-polished AISI316L stainless steel. This ensures the best durability and corrosion resistance in harsh environments.
Full internal cabling through the integrated base junction box is provided. Controlling the units is possible via Pelco D protocol thanks to the integrated RX250DC telemetry receiver.
Variable speed and 360° continuous pan rotation.
A full range of versions is available:
- EXPTZWW is designed to work with day/night zoom modules and it is fitted as standard with sunshield, heater/demister and wash/wiper (usable Ø75 mm).
- EXPTZIR is designed to work with thermal camera modules and it is fitted as standard with sunshield, heater/demister and IR Germanium front window (usable Ø50 mm; thickness 8 mm; AR/DLC coating).
- EXPTZD is a dual camera PTZ camera station and it is designed to work with both day/night zoom modules (sunshield, heater/demister and wash/wiper fitted as standard) and thermal camera modules (sunshield, heater/demister and IR Germanium front window fitted as standard).
EXPTZ camera stations are equipped with the latest generation zoom module day/night and thermal imaging cameras, but they are available for customer specified cameras.
Each EXPTZ version is designed for an easy installation and for a low maintenance service.
These explosion protected camera stations are the best solution for:
- Oil & Gas pipelines;
- Off-shore platforms;
- Monitoring of industrial processes;
- Chemical plants;
- Installations in extreme environments.
Washing systems and mounting brackets entirely made in AISI316L stainless steel are available.
|AC/ DC Type||AC|
Voltage: 24 V AC
Power Consumption: 95 W
|Max Load kg||25 kg load|
|Pan Speed o/ second||0 ~ 18 sup>o/ second pan speed|
|Tilt Speed o/ second||0 ~ 9.5 o/ second tilt speed|
Protection: IP66, IP67
Operating Temperature oC: -20 ~ 55 C (-40 ~ 131 F)
|Physical Specifications||Weight kg: 46|
|Pan Angle o||360|
|Housing Material||AISI316L Stainless Steel|
|Additional info||Tecnovideo EXPTZWW is a stainless steel PTZ camera station designed for Hazardous Area applications, especially for every situation where corrosive agents may quickly damage standard aluminum-steel camera stations. It provides full internal cabling through the integrated base junction box and can be controlled via Pelco protocol thanks to the optional integrated RX250DC telemetry receiver. The camera station is equipped with zoom module day/night and thermal imaging cameras.|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Tecnovideo CCTV pan tilts
Inner Range releases an upgrade to their Integriti software with support for biometrics and real time location tracking
Hanwha launches XNF-9010RV and XNF-9010RVM 12 megapixel fisheye cameras to enhance monitoring solution