Sony Megapixel cameras - designed to provide detailed bright images for surveillance and security
The Megapixel range of Mini-dome and fixed network security cameras combine outstanding resolution with advanced Sony image processing to deliver exceptional solutions for security professionals. From surveillance and wide area monitoring to identification and response, Sony Megapixel cameras give your security team confidence in even the most difficult conditions.
Help when you need it most
The Megapixel range of cameras incorporate the latest image processing technologies from Sony that work together to provide clear images and enhanced sensitivity in low or harsh lighting conditions:
- 1.3 Megapixel resolution - providing the detail and image quality you need for identification of faces, clothing, vehicles, and analysis of events, without creating prohibitive file sizes.
- Unique ExwavePRO progressive scan CCD with colour filters - gives you images with all detail you need to identify suspicious people or objects without visible artifacts and motion blur. Combined with the new CMYK colour filters, higher sensitivity can be achieved even when monitoring moving objects.
- Light Funnel function - enhances camera sensitivity in low-light conditions. When applied, Light Funnel function combines two pixels horizontally and two pixels vertically to create up to 4x enhanced sensitivity. Alternative technologies often use slow shutter speeds to achieve higher sensitivity, which leads to blurring; Light Funnel function retains crisp images even when used at night.
The right information for your security
The Megapixel range uses Sony Intelligent Motion Detection to cut out false alarms and to alert your security staff to security threats.
Each organisation is different and your team can create a system that is designed to meet the security needs of your business. Sony Intelligent Motion Detection can be configured by your security team to quickly identify risks and threats and respond faster ensuring you provide protection for people, property and products.
Intelligent Motion Detection can differentiate between natural motion such as leaves moving in a car park, and an intruder entering the camera's field of view. This analysis of the video image reduces the number of false alarms your security team responds to.
A choice of indoor or outdoor mini-dome and fixed cameras
The Megapixel range includes indoor and outdoor cameras to meet virtually any application. This range includes:
- The SNC-DM160 ruggedised Mini-dome day-night camera. A 3.6x zoom lens and viewing angle of over 100 degrees is protected by IP66 rated vandal-resistant housing and can automatically switch from day to night mode depending on ambient light conditions.
- The SNC-DM110 Mini-dome indoor camera, with 3.4x zoom lens and Sony patented Ball-Joint Lens Mount mechanism is suitable for corporate, retail, education, airports, stadiums and public applications.
- The SNC-CM120 C-Mount boxed camera gives you excellent coverage indoor and outside and is ideal for entrance, lobby, concourse and external surveillance applications.
|Manufacturer||Sony Professional Solutions Europe|
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
|Dome Type||Variable Focus|
|Mount Type||Ceiling, Wall|
Voltage: 24 V DC
Power Consumption: > 8 W
|Focal length||2.8 ~ 9.5|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter range||1/1 ~ 1/10,000|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||50|
|Zoom Ratio||x3.4 optical, x2 digital|
Dimensions mm: 140 x 118
Weight g: 780
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 50|
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista, XP
Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer Ver.7.0 / 6.0
|Download PDF version|
More Sony IP Dome cameras
See comparison of Sony SNC-DM110 with similar Sony IP Dome cameras
Compare Sony SNC-DM110 with IP Dome cameras from other manufacturers
Grundig Security's 3MP IP bullet, dome and box cameras deliver exceptional low light sensitivity and IR illumination