Developed and manufactured in Austria, the electronic locking system Xesar is an innovation from EVVA, offering companies a wide variety of products and application options. Thanks to Xesar release 2.2, EVVA is enhancing the functions of numerous smart features.
"The Xesar 2.2 update is a further, important step towards simple operation in the young history of Xesar", says Helmut Steiner, Xesar’s Product Manager at EVVA. Thanks to the new update, available to all EVVA electronic system partners since the beginning of December 2016, a range of highlights have now been added.
Xesar smart features
In response to the required flexibility and degree of individual characteristics, Xesar already offers a wide range and timeless design. Each door station is equipped with the right solution and in connection with the Xesar virtual network, users can always rely on an up-to-date and highly secure system. Thanks to the feedback from doors, users can immediately tell which doors remain insecure and still require updating.
Several systems, one installation
The virtual network shows the current security status in seconds on the dashboard to quickly make your Xesar system more secure
The most recent Xesar update provides an improved overview, user-friendly operation, as well as maintenance and the system is highly secure in any application. "The update makes handling significantly easier for administrators and end users. Firstly, it is now possible to manage several systems using only one installation and secondly, you can create different time profiles per user. Thirdly, we can now use several tablets per system", Steiner explains.
Increased transparency, convenience and security
EVVA also offers the virtual network as a product for purchasing. "Xesar with virtual network is unique in the electronic access systems market. Thanks to the maximum level of available and up-to-date data it is possible to obtain an overview of doors with outdated states that still require updating and blocked identification media that are still in circulation with only one click", Steiner explains. The virtual network must be additionally enabled using the Softwareplus card.
Xesar is developed and produced in Austria and offers companies a multitude of products and application areas as well as a timeless design. The virtual network shows the current security status in seconds on the dashboard to quickly make your Xesar system more secure.
"Security has never been as transparent and quick as with the new Xesar virtual network and Xesar 2.2. Automatic, real-time evaluation and many new features mean your facility is quickly up to date in terms of security”, Steiner adds in light of the functional enhancements.
Xesar 2.2 features
- Up to 123 online updaters
- Systems become even more flexible and secure
- Configurable release duration e.g. for separation or longer unlocking periods for persons with reduced mobility
- Tablet automatically detects door
- Takes care of maintenance tasks more easily and more quickly
- More tablets per system
- Maintenance tasks in larger systems are completed more quickly
- Manages several systems per Xesar installation
- Manages several customer systems within one installation
- Several-time profiles per user
- Different time profiles for different doors or areas
- Semi-automatic (automatic office mode or manual office mode)
- Time-based deactivation of manual office modes for more security
- Manage groups of persons using shared authorisation profiles
- Predefine time profiles and authorisations as units and thus create improved organisation levels within the locking system.
- Trigger backups with one click
- Create system security backups at any time with one click
- Compatible with Windows10