Honeywell unveiled full suite of IP video, integrated and advanced security solutions at IFSEC 2010
Honeywell showcased a variety of new access, video and intrusion security systems at IFSEC 2010.
Every Honeywell solution is designed with installers and end users in mind. For installers, the broad range of Honeywell products is quick and easy to deploy and opens up new revenue opportunities to grow their business. Meanwhile, end users benefit from standalone products and fully integrated solutions with intuitive interfaces, innovative features and industry-leading reliability.
The Honeywell solutions that took the spotlight this year include:
- Access control: Honeywell previews the web-enabled NETAXS™ 123 access control entry level system which gives users all the benefits of traditional access control, including securing 1-3 doors, remote site and access management without the need for a dedicated PC or software.
- Video solutions: The new Fusion IV Digital Video Recorder (DVR) hybrid IP-analogue recording solution facilitates easy migration to IP systems from analogue systems. The Fusion IV has the ability to record, search and transmit up to 32 channels of analogue or IP video sources and users can customise video recording and transmission with user-selectable, multiple compression types that can be applied on a per camera basis. Honeywell's latest analogue cameras will also be showcased at IFSEC 2010, including the ACUIX™ ES PTZ dome, and the Performance series of bullet cameras and mini-domes.
- IP solutions portfolio: Including the Fusion IV Network Video Recorder (NVR), HCX megapixel, HD3MDIPX, ACUIX™ IP PTZ and EQUIP® Series camera ranges. The HD3MDIPX is the first in a series of high definition cameras that offer superior image quality without the need for extra bandwidth or storage requirements. This fully comprehensive IP portfolio of products provides high level network surveillance to organisations of any size and in any environment, beyond the capability of standard analogue cameras.
- Integrated solutions: Honeywell's fully integrated solutions allow users to customise their security systems to their specific needs and requirements. A variety of integrated solution possibilities comprising of intruder, video and access products will be on display including Galaxy® Dimension, MAXPRO® Video Management System, Pro-Watch®, Fusion and WIN-PAK®.
- Wireless intruder solutions: Honeywell's total Wireless portfolio brings new wireless capabilities to the Galaxy Dimension intruder alarm system and extends the range of wireless sensors available for the hybrid G2 intruder alarm system. Superior performance, high reliability and enhanced flexibility are achieved using patented technologies including bi-directional radio, agile routing and wireless K-band DUAL TEC® sensors and detectors.
For information on Honeywell's security solutions visit www.honeywell.com/security/uk
|Standalone/ Networked/ PC||Standalone|
|Reader Type||Card Swipe|
|Max Doors per System||1, 2, 3|
|Max Doors per Controller||93|
|c/w Cards, Tags or Fobs||Cards|
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temperature oC: 0 ~ 49|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 12 V DC, PoE|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 353.06 x 302.26 x 119.38|
|System Requirements||Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox|
|Download PDF version|