Honeywell showcases integrated security solutions, launches training programmes at IFSEC 2009
IFSEC hall 4, stand E70
Visitors to the Honeywell stand E70 in Hall 4 can see a variety of recently launched products and solutions designed to help installers win more business and boost their revenues. These include the Fusion III v3.6 Digital Video Recorder (DVR), HCX megapixel camera range, ACUIX™ ES PTZ and fixed dome cameras and Performance Series security cameras.
IFSEC also sees the unveiling of Honeywell's Trained Specifier Certification (TSC) programme, designed to help consultants and specifiers stay in touch with market trends. The company will also promote its Systems Integrator Programme (SIP), which provides customers with industry knowledge through a wide range of training programmes.
The products and solutions taking the spotlight on the Honeywell stand this year include:
- Fusion III v3.6 Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and HCX megapixel camera range - Providing security installers and integrators with a comprehensive Honeywell IP video solution alongside its analogue solutions, the Fusion III v3.6 DVR is ideal for organisations such as government facilities, educational centers, commercial buildings and municipal environments looking to expand digital or analogue networks with the latest IP technology. The solution offers full integration with Honeywell's new HCX megapixel camera range as well as the EQUIP™ range of IP cameras and ACUIX™ IP PTZ domes.
- ACUIX™ ES PTZ and fixed dome cameras - This line of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) and fixed dome cameras has a reduced footprint that fits into most surveillance environments. Operating on less than 15 watts of power, the ACUIX ES offers energy efficiency as well as ease of installation and operation.
- Performance Series security cameras - The Performance Series incorporates indoor and indoor/outdoor mini-domes as well as bullet cameras, many with infrared (IR) illumination. The line is ideal for organisations looking for cost-effective security surveillance.
- Trained Specifier Certification (TSC) - Honeywell's TSC programme will be officially launched at IFSEC. It is designed to help consultants and specifiers stay in touch with market developments and trends as well as new solutions, applications and technology. This richly varied programme provides participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in today's market and encourages a rewarding relationship between Honeywell and the key security consultants, consulting engineers and specifiers who drive leading edge security solutions across Europe.
- Systems Integrator Programme (SIP) - This programme is designed specifically to help system integrators generate new business, stimulate growth and build and sustain customer relationships, providing them with a variety of marketing, training and support resources. Honeywell offers three membership tiers to participants, and courses are held at the company's Training Centres of Excellence in the UK, Netherlands and Germany.
"We are witnessing dramatic change in the security space: systems are moving from analogue to digital; applications are bridging physical and logical security; and companies are adopting a more holistic approach than ever before," said Vineet Nargolwala, general manager EMEA, Honeywell Systems Group.
"At IFSEC we are demonstrating the rich variety of ways in which Honeywell is responding to these changes and is protecting our customers' businesses, from two-door systems to multi-site access control and video security, and integrated systems based on IP or analogue. We are also launching new training initiatives designed to enable our customers to stay ahead of industry changes."
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
|Dome Type||Continuous Rotation|
|Mount Type||Ceiling, Wall|
Voltage: 12 VDC
Power Consumption: 5 W
|Rotation Angleso||360 (pan), 180 (tilt), 360 (rotation)|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter range||1/50 – 1/100,000|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||48|
|Built-in IR LED||Yes|
|Video Output||1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ohms|
|Physical Specifications||Weight g: 840|
Operating Temp oC: -20 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 90
|Additional info||The HD70X camera comes equipped with 24 integrated LEDs which are visible in a range of 15m, a built-in fixed lens (f=4.0 mm) and a 3-D axis gimbal.|
|Download PDF version|
More Honeywell Security Dome cameras
See comparison of Honeywell Security HD70X with similar Honeywell Security Dome cameras
Compare Honeywell Security HD70X with Dome cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
Honeywell introduces Performance Series Multi-Format Hybrid cameras and recorders for enhanced security